Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Nikon 18-200 VRII . LNIB . USA

Vlad_IT
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon 18-200 VRII . LNIB . USA

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sold

Sold

Price: $99.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: CONUS

Sold

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 18-200 VR II not registered with Nikon. USA warranty is 5 years

Sold

Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: CONUS

Hi. will consider any reasonable offer

USA model, not registered. Bought from Amazon February 19th, 2013, mostly because of Nikon rebates at the time and Amazon promotion on this lens - 24 months interest free on Amazon card. I gave my Original 18-200 VR I to my daughter and missed sometimes opportunity to go "light" on casual family outings. But first time used almost a year after the purchase and I used it on 10 occasions tops. Pictures taken with this lens are below. Good AF, IQ and sharpness.

Now I got back my original 18-200 VR, as my daughter is happy with her small 3/4 Sony. No reason to keep two identical lenses.

For sale just one lens, with gold VR lettering, whith is 18-200 VR II with lock. Absolutely like new with box and everything else that came with the lens. Price is $465 via USPS Priority mail.

Please asked questions.

Edited on Aug 30, 2014 at 12:15 PM · View previous versions

Jul 25, 2014 at 10:34 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.