Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: LowePro Vertex 300AW for sale and a Ricoh Theta 360

josemateo

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: LowePro Vertex 300AW for sale and a Ricoh Theta 360

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Think Tank Street Walker Pro

Sold

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Prefer local pickup in San Francisco, but willing to ship for additional fee.

I have a used ThinkTank Street Walker Camera Bag in great condition. Selling because need to buy larger backpack.

http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/streetwalker-backpack.aspx

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours     Tamrac Expedition 8x Photo/Laptop Backpack for sale

Sold

Price: $275.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Prefer local pickup in San Francisco, but willing to ship for additional fee.

I am selling a like new Tamrac Expedition 8x Photo/Laptop Backpack. Never used and in perfect shape.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Lowepro Vertex 300AW photo backpack for sale

Available

Price: $180.00

I have a new never used Lowepro Vertex 300AW photo backpack for sale. Great for hiking!!! Too big for my needs so I am selling to get a smaller bag.

Holds 1-2 Pro D-SLR's, large 35mm or medium format system, 6-8 lenses (up to a 400mm F/2.8), tripod or monopod, 17" notebook computer, and accessories
Lightweight harness system with high-density padding and 8 adjustment points for maximum comfort with minimal bulk
Revolutionary adjustable Glide-Lock system attached tripods, outdoor accessories or any Slip-Lock compatible product
Padded main compartment with adjustable padded dividers provides excellent protection and a customized fit for your gear.
Seam Sealed All Weather Cover offers maximum protection against rain, dust and sand

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Ricoh Theta 360 degree panoramic camera for sale

Available

Price: $360.00

I am selling a Ricoh Theta 360 degree panoramic camera.
Details:
360 Degree spherical panoramic camera w/ 4GB internal memory
Wireless Sharing: Spherical images can be easily shared with friends by posting to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr directly from iOS and Android apps.
The app can be used to take remote images. The app expands your flexibility by allowing you to capture images when standing away from RICOH THETA.
You can use the app to view spherical images. The app allows you to swipe and pinch spherical images so you can find and enjoy your favorite perspective!
You can register location information in spherical images by connecting your RICOH THETA wirelessly to your smart phone and using the phone's GPS information. Use location information to expand the ways you use and enjoy spherical images.

Item is like new with original box.

Jul 21, 2014 at 02:38 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.