• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Hyperfest Drifting at Summit Point

A few of my favorites.

Jul 20, 2014 at 12:27 PM
TKeets

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Hyperfest Drifting at Summit Point

I really like these shots. Great panning. How do you like using the D800 for action shots?

Jul 21, 2014 at 08:28 AM
brianripley
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Hyperfest Drifting at Summit Point

TKeets wrote:
I really like these shots. Great panning. How do you like using the D800 for action shots?

It has its pros and cons. With a fast memory card, I never hit buffer. I only burst 3-5 shots at a time though.

I wish it has a higher frame rate though. I've done some football/baseball shoots and it is really hard to just burst to get the shot you need. The gap between shots it enough time to miss what you are after (bat on ball, etc). When shooting things like that I've started to just shoot one shot and rely more on my own timing rather than bursting shots.

Jul 21, 2014 at 10:22 AM
sharp45
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Hyperfest Drifting at Summit Point

i like the smoke coming from the tires in #1. what's the guy doing in the back seat of #2?

Jul 21, 2014 at 03:44 PM
brianripley
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Hyperfest Drifting at Summit Point

sharp45 wrote:
i like the smoke coming from the tires in #1. what's the guy doing in the back seat of #2?

In the other pictures it looked like he was using his phone. I don't know if he was in the middle of trying to record or if he was just in the car for so many runs that he wanted to text someone. "Kids these days" haha.

Jul 21, 2014 at 03:48 PM

FM Forums | Sports Corner | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.