Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Think Tank Sling-O-Matic 30: $125

coolpix43
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Think Tank Sling-O-Matic 30: $125

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Think Tank Sling-O-Matic 30

Sold

Price: $125.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

I've had this on here for more than a week without a single inquiry. Surely someone must recognize the Think Tank quality and the options this bag gives the photographer. I have lowered the price again and it will be the last time I lower it. The price is firm and you can save $100 off a new one.
Think Tank Sling-O-Matic 30. This was the largest model of the Sling-O-Matic models. I purchased this less than five months ago. I love this bag as it can be used on either shoulder by switching the patented shoulder pad. It can also be used like a back pack. I'm selling because I switched to a smaller bag due to years of carrying bags as a photojournalist.

The bag can carry two pro bodies with lenses attached, including a 70-200 2.8 with hood reversed, plus a pro body with a 24-70 2.8. I also have room for my flash and a 50 1.4. In addition, the bag has room for a 13 inch laptop or plenty of room for an iPad plus room for various other items like a voice recorder, papers, pens, batteries and CF flash cards. No pixel pocket rocket included.

The bag comes with the inserts, shoulder strap which is in excellent condition. The bag shows hardly any wear. It does not come with the rain cover which typically ships with the bag, I lost it somewhere here at my house.

Price is $125 and includes shipping. New this cost $209. I ship via USPS to lower 48 only. Photos are of the actual bag and I am the original owner.

Edited on Aug 04, 2014 at 02:40 PM · View previous versions

Jul 17, 2014 at 08:53 AM
coolpix43
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Think Tank Sling-O-Matic 30: $125

Sale pending

Aug 04, 2014 at 01:20 PM
coolpix43
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Think Tank Sling-O-Matic 30: $125

Sold

Aug 04, 2014 at 02:39 PM
jrmarts
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Think Tank Sling-O-Matic 30: $125

Tagged for feedback.

Aug 04, 2014 at 04:22 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.