Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Queen Anne's Lace

Jul 15, 2014 at 09:51 PM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Queen Anne's Lace

Great composition Jeff!!
QAL are in full bloom here in Maryland and this year seems to me especially nice.
Great job!
Dan

Jul 18, 2014 at 08:40 AM
Blakemore
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Queen Anne's Lace

Thank you! I had never really seen QAL until I moved to Northern Kentucky. I grew up in Alabama and our weeds down there, if you could find any in all the kudzu, pretty much consisted of crab grass and dandelions. I grabbed some other shots of QAL that I need to process, and I think I have enough angles and various stages of maturity to do a set of three for the wall of my wife's office.

Jul 20, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Queen Anne's Lace

Blakemore wrote:
Thank you! I had never really seen QAL until I moved to Northern Kentucky. I grew up in Alabama and our weeds down there, if you could find any in all the kudzu, pretty much consisted of crab grass and dandelions. I grabbed some other shots of QAL that I need to process, and I think I have enough angles and various stages of maturity to do a set of three for the wall of my wife's office.

Your post gave me inspiration to venture out yesterday to Our meadow for some QAL shots. The yellow daisies, purple echinacia and white morning glories were all in bloom. The QAL was in various stages of maturity and while I got some great images, I didn't use my tripod(idiot!.. even though I brought it with me) and some of my better compositions were blurred either by shutter slap, my shaking or silght breeze.
I will be out later today and use my head this time w/ the tripod!
Thanks again for the inspiration Jeff!
Dan

Jul 20, 2014 at 07:02 AM
Blakemore
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Queen Anne's Lace

Wow. Thank you Dan. I don't think I've ever inspired anyone! That's a great feeling and motivator.

Jul 20, 2014 at 08:22 AM

FM Forums | Black & White Vision | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.