New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · CANCELED eBook: How To Photograph Maui

araz
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · CANCELED eBook: How To Photograph Maui

Hi all,

Just a heads up that I'm working on my second eBook and as you can tell from the title of this post, it's about Maui

I have photographed Maui many, many times over the last 20 years and I know the island very well. I will put everything I know in this eBook. From hidden spots to the more obvious locations.
http://arazjakalian.com/Storage/Maui_Banner_web500.jpg

Many of you downloaded my first eBook (How To Photograph Olympic National Park) and gave me great feedback on it. Thank you.

For the Maui eBook, I haven't yet decided if I will charge money for it or give it for free like I did with the ONP eBook. Regardless, if this topic is of interest to you, I suggest you sign up to my email list here because I will offer a huge discount to my mailing list upon release of the eBook. (I hate spam and I will never spam you, promised)

The other reason I wanted to write this post is to ask for your ideas and suggestions before I finish the eBook. I'm going back to Maui in 2 weeks so let me know what is the ideal information that you want me to cover in this eBook? I would love to hear from you on this...

Take care,

Araz
http://arazjakalian.com/ebooks

Edited on Aug 26, 2014 at 09:11 AM · View previous versions

Jul 14, 2014 at 10:23 AM
rossi3218

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · CANCELED eBook: How To Photograph Maui

Great, I signed up for the email, been to Maui for the last five years can't get enough of the island, Will be heading back next May for more photography...

Jul 14, 2014 at 09:15 PM
techie2

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · CANCELED eBook: How To Photograph Maui

Definitely Haleakala...maybe not just the sun poking over the clouds but great opportunities on the way down. It's obviously too dark on the way up for shooting. Lived in Hawaii for 11 years and Maui is definitely ":No Ka Oi". Some great shots also to be had at the Pioneer Inn, not tourists but the "locals". I'll be signing up to your mailing list.

Jul 23, 2014 at 03:46 PM
araz
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · CANCELED eBook: How To Photograph Maui

Hi All,

Very recently, I surveyed the members on my mailing list and found out that an eBook about photographing Maui is not high on their priority list. I'm a bit surprised actually but regardless, I have decided to cancel this eBook project.

The good news is that, now I know what's truly important to my members and will focus on those needs. They are: post-processing, composition, using tilt-shift lenses, panoramic landscape photography, etc.

I apologize if you signed up to my mailing list with the promise of the Maui eBook (sorry rossi3218 & techie2). Feel free to unsubscribe if you wish.

On the other hand if the topics I mentioned above interest you, then I will be creating some great content very soon... If you want to stay up to date on them, then feel free to sign up at http://ArazJakalian.com

Take care,

Araz

Jul 30, 2014 at 12:47 PM

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.