New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Super Hero

LeicaM

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Super Hero

All everyone. It's been a long time since I posted here. I used to post under the name Krieves, but the profile no longer works. Anyway, here's a photo I've been working on. (Let's see if I remember how to do this).

Jul 10, 2014 at 12:23 PM
film_4ever
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Super Hero

Wow, super image ! Very intriguing.

Beautiful cityscape location. Great looking model, wardrobe and props.

Post more from the shoot if you have time.

Thanks for sharing !

Jul 10, 2014 at 12:27 PM
LeicaM

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Super Hero

Thanks so much. Here is another photo from the same shoot. It's hard to see the all the detail on a small image at low resolution. The original image was created to be printed 24x36.

Jul 10, 2014 at 12:32 PM
hcm228
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Super Hero

I love the first image, love it. (although the moon seems a bit pasted on) Lighting, mood...etc are just great. I can see the compositing in the 2nd image. It just doesnt seem to fit as well. Obviously just an opinion, but overall great job.

Jul 10, 2014 at 01:32 PM
Wildcats_Fans
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Super Hero

Great photos especially the first one

Jul 10, 2014 at 01:37 PM
myam203
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Super Hero

Nice work, especially on the first one where the lighting on her seems to fit the scene a bit better. The only thing I don't like is that the moon looks a bit odd right in the corner of the frame—I'd rather see it a little bit lower and lined up in between the buildings. There's also a black line running across the top of the image..?

I like the second scene, but the light looks more fake and her expression is a little vacant, especially considering she's supposed to be shooting at something.

Jul 10, 2014 at 01:47 PM
natken

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Super Hero

Great concept and lighting.

Jul 10, 2014 at 10:08 PM
atwl77
• •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Super Hero

This is great.

I would have preferred the first shot to be on a higher building, to be more in-theme with the superhero genre, but I also understand there are safety reasons involved so it may not be a feasible concept to implement.

I agree with others that the second shot feels out of place; first off the 'shopped muzzle flare and expended shells stand out too much as obvious fakes, also I think her expression is too blank for this kind of action shot. Perhaps a cooler, action-like pose would be better than this standard gun stance.

Jul 11, 2014 at 01:39 AM
VilleK
• • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Super Hero

The first picture is really nice!

myam203 wrote:
Nice work, especially on the first one where the lighting on her seems to fit the scene a bit better. The only thing I don't like is that the moon looks a bit odd right in the corner of the frame—I'd rather see it a little bit lower and lined up in between the buildings.

This. I'd even consider totally removing the moon.

Jul 11, 2014 at 04:35 AM
LeicaM

p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Super Hero

Thanks to everyone for the input!!

Jul 11, 2014 at 07:40 AM
Herb
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Super Hero

Looks to me that you need the moon in the photo to cast the shadow coming off her leg into the roof.....I like them all.....can you share what you started with first? The second one with the dead body is good touch too!

Jul 13, 2014 at 05:25 PM
mgbII

p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · Super Hero

Excellent job. Very cool composition and subject.

Jul 26, 2014 at 07:38 PM
paul31003
• •
p.1 #13 · p.1 #13 · Super Hero

Phenomenal stuff.

Jul 26, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Willia Vickers

p.1 #14 · p.1 #14 · Super Hero

Wow to both...I like the first best...the second almost seems computer generated.

I would like the moon over a little in the first.

But wow!

Thanks for sharing

Bill

Jul 27, 2014 at 08:02 AM
tonyfield
• • • •
p.1 #15 · p.1 #15 · Super Hero

Very nicely constructed ... Lighting on the lady is pretty well matched for the background images. Wish the lady had a stronger expression to suit the theme.

Jul 27, 2014 at 11:45 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.