Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Kylie

From this weekend.

Jul 07, 2014 at 11:27 PM
Prettym1k3
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Kylie

These are nice. I'd probably warm them up a bit, although not by much. That's just my taste. If you like a cooler image, then you've succeeded very well.

Speckled light is a hard thing to work with. You definitely haven't done a bad job, but I wonder what these would have looked like in the same location with more even light. Probably softer, and a little smoother (not sure what that means, but I'm going use that word - haha).

Ultimately, the ethereal look in #2 would have worked better with a playful grin or a finger tip in the mouth and a little smirk. Just my thoughts.

I also see a few stray hairs in #3 on her face. Very faint, but they're there.

Nice work!

Jul 08, 2014 at 11:04 AM
BigIronCruiser
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Kylie

Kylie definitely has the looks. I agree that the specked light is distracting. The light on her hair in #2 looks great, for instance, but the the bright spot on her nose and right shoulder not so much. A diffuser works great in these situations if you have someone to hold it.

Jul 08, 2014 at 02:55 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Kylie

IMO, Mike is spot-on. No. 2 is my pick here, and I think it can really be improved by diffusing the hot spots in the background through some cloning. Get all the eye attention on Kylie.

You need to come visit Chicago and bring all these girls with you, and let's go do a shoot together!

Jul 08, 2014 at 06:21 PM
danlona
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Kylie

Thanks guys for all the input, and will improve on some of the things you mention here appreciated, yes Ron or you come here to California hehe, here is a bit warmer look of Kylie.

Jul 09, 2014 at 12:55 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.