Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Nikon 50-135mm f/3.5 Ai-S zoom lens & TC-20E AF-I 2X Tele-Converter

tetrode
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Nikon 50-135mm f/3.5 Ai-S zoom lens & TC-20E AF-I 2X Tele-Converter

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon 50-135mm f/3.5 Ai-S lens

Available

Price: $155.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

A beautiful lens from the days when lenses were made of metal, not plastic. This is the highly-desirable Nikon 50-135mm f/3.5 Ai-S zoom lens. Manual focus of course. It's a "pump and twist" style optic; slide the collar in and out to zoom and rotate to focus. Very fast. Very smooth. Unlike modern "G" lenses, the 50-135mm has a real aperture ring.

Note that the zoom collar moves with minimal resistance (as is typical for this lens) and if you are bothered by zoom creep this lens is not for you.

The lens is compatible with all modern Nikon camera bodies. It has produced very nice results on my D800E. It's quite compact and balances beautifully on big DSLRs.

Condition is Excellent. There are some minor signs of use, primarily slight paint wear around the leading edge of the zoom/focus collar (see photos). No marks on the lens barrel; no scratches; no dings. Glass is perfect with the exception of what appears to be a minuscule speck of dust on the back of the front element. Totally inconsequential. Front and rear caps are included.

$155 shipped/Paypal'ed. CONUS only, please.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    TC-20E AF-I 2X Tele-Converter

Available

Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Exiting the Nikon world (mostly) so this exc++ condition 2X tele-converter needs a new home. Not much to say about this item. Glass is perfect, cosmetics nearly so. Very high quality optics yielding very high quality results. Works with AF-I and AF-S lenses.

The current version of the TC-20E goes for a whopping $499 so, at a measley $175 (front and rear caps included) shipped/Paypal'ed, this original version is something of a steal. CONUS buyers only, please.

Edited on Jul 17, 2014 at 03:45 PM · View previous versions

Jul 06, 2014 at 04:39 PM
Baldy03
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: Nikon 50-135mm f/3.5 Ai-S zoom lens & TC-20E AF-I 2X Tele-Converter

Tagged for PM

Jul 09, 2014 at 11:40 PM
rikracer

[X]
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · FS: Nikon 50-135mm f/3.5 Ai-S zoom lens & TC-20E AF-I 2X Tele-Converter

Jul 13, 2014 at 05:30 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.