Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Anyone using non-Wacom drawing tablets?

phcorrigan

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Anyone using non-Wacom drawing tablets?

I just picked up a Penpower Picasso drawing tablet off Craigslist since I didn't want to shell out several hundred $$$ for a Wacom before I knew if I would actually use it. So, my questions are:

Are you using a brand of drawing tablet other than Wacom and, if so, which one and why?

If you have used both Wacom and other tablets what issues have made one brand better than another?

Thanks.

Jul 06, 2014 at 12:53 AM
tuthill
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Anyone using non-Wacom drawing tablets?

There are a number of reviews of various graphics tablets on this fellow's blog. I have the Huion H610 (which he has a favorable review of) and an older Wacom Intuos 3. The Wacom cost me a lot more than the Huion and the working area is much smaller with fewer preset buttons. I haven't spent much time working with the Huion yet and never did get used to the Wacom so I'm afraid I can't help you much in saying why I prefer one to the other. The price of the Huion mad the purchase a no brainer.

http://frenden.com/tagged/review

Jul 06, 2014 at 04:29 PM
phcorrigan

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Anyone using non-Wacom drawing tablets?

tuthill wrote:
There are a number of reviews of various graphics tablets on this fellow's blog. I have the Huion H610 (which he has a favorable review of) and an older Wacom Intuos 3. The Wacom cost me a lot more than the Huion and the working area is much smaller with fewer preset buttons. I haven't spent much time working with the Huion yet and never did get used to the Wacom so I'm afraid I can't help you much in saying why I prefer one to the other. The price of the Huion mad the purchase a no brainer.

http://frenden.com/tagged/review

Thanks for the link.

Patrick

Jul 07, 2014 at 02:13 PM

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.