Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Persistance or stubborness

lionking
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Persistance or stubborness

Hey guys!

Just came back from the beach, had a strange conversation before that, about my images, claiming its all the same and i should try another locations, considering time limitations (2-3 hours on some of the weekends) and only one lens, it makes it pretty hard to drive to unknown location, not knowing where, when and what to capture...
"Looks like i have to leave the comfort zone and move on" what i thought on my way to the beach, looking at the cloudless sky and feeling windless air, it definitely make me think more when i start framing later, here is what i came with:

http://www.pbase.com/lionk/image/156334847.jpg

Please have a look at proper resolution here:

http://www.pbase.com/lionk/image/156334847

Any C&C will be highly appreciated.
Thank you for looking!

Andrey

Jun 28, 2014 at 02:33 PM
brockwhittaker
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Persistance or stubborness

Why don't you check out some nearby locations using google street view? I've found it super helpful in countless instances in discovering new places to photograph.

It's always good to reach out of your comfort zone. It makes you a more rounded photographer.

Jun 28, 2014 at 04:03 PM
VanIsle
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Persistance or stubborness

I quite like this one Andrey.

Jun 28, 2014 at 05:56 PM
chez
• • • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Persistance or stubborness

Go out without camera and do some scouting. If you don't look what is over that fence, you'll never know what you are missing.

Jun 28, 2014 at 06:06 PM
CW100
• • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Persistance or stubborness

looks good to me

Jun 28, 2014 at 07:20 PM
Arob1000
• •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Persistance or stubborness

Cool shot, I love Tel Aviv. Being in Israel you have a wide variety of climates to shoot. I'd suggest looking at what other photographers are shooting in the area to get an idea of places to visit and once you get there use some creativity and shoot away, you'll be happy with the results!

Jun 28, 2014 at 07:21 PM
wswartzwel
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Persistance or stubborness

Another nice beach shot Andrey. There are no doubt hundreds of beach shots, Sky and weather combinations you haven't shot yet. Looking forward to whatever new subjects you find.

Bill

Jun 29, 2014 at 08:26 PM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Persistance or stubborness

Hey Andrey,

#1... shoot what you enjoy shooting... if it gives you pleasure to shoot at this beach area, then keep shooting it.

#2... it's nice to find new places. No matter how much we enjoy our favorite spots, it eventually can get boring without some new area's to spice things up.

#3... it's always good to spread our wings a bit. It can certainly open up some creative juices as we discover and explore.

#4... shoot what you enjoy shooting... if it gives you pleasure to shoot at this beach area, then keep shooting it.

Jim

Jun 30, 2014 at 02:12 PM
philtax
• • • •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Persistance or stubborness

How about patience?
https://www.google.com/search?q=morandi+artist+images&client=safari&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=tiSyU5qwEuTLsAStgYGgBw&ved=0CFAQ7Ak&biw=1024&bih=671

Phil

Jun 30, 2014 at 10:04 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.