Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Buy Sell small feature request(Fred)

mihunter62

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Buy Sell small feature request(Fred)

Fred,
I know you get hit with every great idea that everyone can think of (I'm a programmer, or was before I ran from the corp world), but would it be possible to add a small field above the header title line "Last Updated".
Reason: site list how long since updated, but have no reference to what time that was. I leave FM up almost all the time, and some times find my self scrolling down the list only to find that it was last nights list. (maybe that just makes me a ID-10-T). It updates when I go to page 2, I realize I hadn't refreshed when I read some of the same posts again :-)
Thanks

Jun 26, 2014 at 08:11 PM
jcolwell
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Buy Sell small feature request(Fred)

Can't you set your browser to automatically refresh, instead of using cache?

Jun 27, 2014 at 07:16 AM
mihunter62

p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Buy Sell small feature request(Fred)

I'm talking about not a full page start, but where you just leave open the browser w/FM B&S open, depending on which computer I'm using I have 2-3 monitors, each running any of 3 different browsers (It's a computer geek thing :-) So, I just leave the FM page up either directly open or in a tab, so I go to look at a monitor window and see 3min. as last updated post, I don't remember if I hit F5 or not to refresh the page.
It really isn't a big issue and doesn't seem to be an issue with anyone else

Jun 27, 2014 at 07:42 AM
Ernie Aubert
• • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Buy Sell small feature request(Fred)

"User error"... or if you want to go back to my early programming days, "Operator error".

Jun 27, 2014 at 08:54 PM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.