1       2       3       4      
       end

Archive 2014 · Official: Nikon D810 released. Pre-order links

MDoc9523
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.5 #1 · p.5 #1 · Official: Nikon D810 released. Pre-order links

ohsnaphappy wrote:
I was just thinking about the photographer who's interested in high resolution. Let's say he was a 5D2 shooter back in the day, because it once had mind boggling resolution. The D800 is announced. He decides against his better judgment to stay with Canon. He's now seen two 36mp bodies announced. He's pulling his hair out waiting on Canon.

Change that story from resolution to DR. Poor Canon fence sitters.

Another guy out there really wanted a D800, but convinced himself that the 5D3 was slightly better in low light. D810 kills that argument.

FPS gap is closer between the two now.
...Show more

Are you sure that Nikon is still the dark side?

Jul 07, 2014 at 12:36 PM
Jglaser757
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #2 · p.5 #2 · Official: Nikon D810 released. Pre-order links

ohsnaphappy wrote:
I was just thinking about the photographer who's interested in high resolution. Let's say he was a 5D2 shooter back in the day, because it once had mind boggling resolution. The D800 is announced. He decides against his better judgment to stay with Canon. He's now seen two 36mp bodies announced. He's pulling his hair out waiting on Canon.

Another guy out there really wanted a D800, but convinced himself that the 5D3 was slightly better in low light. D810 kills that argument.

...Show more

Wait! That's me your describing! Unbelievable how did you know?

Jul 07, 2014 at 01:07 PM
Scott Stoness
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.5 #3 · p.5 #3 · Official: Nikon D810 released. Pre-order links

ohsnaphappy wrote:

...Show more

Woops - Nikon does not have a ts17 = fail for me.

This camera looks good - I hope Canon is feeling the heat. 5d3 with 36mpx exmor would be all I need to drop the a7r with vibration issues, adapters, and no small native uwa. But my investment in 600 f4 and 200-400 f4 plus nikon lacking ts17 will keep me away from Nikon.

Jul 08, 2014 at 08:18 AM
       end

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.