Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: 3 Apple airPort Extreme

h00ligan
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: 3 Apple airPort Extreme

Item updated in the last 24 hours    AirPort Extreme 2nd gen

Sold

Price: $75.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: I'll cover priority usps

I have three AirPort Extreme base stations for sale. Due to shipping costs I'd like to sell them as a trio. If they get split the price per piece will be more expensive, again due to shipping.

All fully functional this is ideal for so done looking to bridge multiple rooms with straight n speed. For example I had a room with a cabke modem and server bridged to another two rooms with media devices. Easy setup and fast bidirectional speed vs independent wifi devices.

Price is net to me without any paypal fees, I'll cover shipping. Comes with base station box and power adaptor. One has the cd, which is completely outdated at this point anyway. Software should be downloaded from Apple

Feel free to pm me with any questions, I moved to a bridged ac setup at about four times the cost of this for two units. All perfectly working, all ports on all base stations tested. All wifi working perfectly.

While not the latest and greatest they do offer a fast bridge and multiple access points through a home with good range, I found channel 157 to offer very good speed at about a gig every 3 mins.

PayPal fees add $5

Edited on Jun 26, 2014 at 02:25 AM · View previous versions

Jun 25, 2014 at 03:16 AM
Jon Nguy
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: 3 Apple airPort Extreme

pm'd

Jun 25, 2014 at 09:28 AM
h00ligan
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: 3 Apple airPort Extreme

Sold, feedback to come

Jun 26, 2014 at 02:12 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.