Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Scouting portraits in wild flowers...

RobWNY
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Scouting portraits in wild flowers...

I have two seniors booked this Sunday for sessions at a local park, so I did some location scouting a earlier this week, and found a few spots with nice patches of light blue wildflowers. I rang my nieces (3 are nearby) and asked if any would indulge me, and modelfor 30-45 minutes.. Thankfully the youngest (my goddaughter) helped me out for a really quick session.

All were shot with a 5DII, 70-200, 1 bare speedlite for rim/hair, one as main in a shoot through umbrella. I didn't have the westcott 26 rapid box with me, or i probably would have used that instead. I could have shot these all natural light, but wanted to play with a OCF a bit, as I'm still learning the subtleties of it.

I look forward to re-visiting this spot with the senior girls in a few days.

Jun 20, 2014 at 04:22 PM
Wildcats_Fans
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Scouting portraits in wild flowers...

Awesome shots. 1, 2, 3 & 4 are my favorites. If you want to have the photo completely focus on the model, you many want to use the location and camera angle of #2 or #7. This one provide just the light blue and green of the background. The pink (purple?) on the right side of 6 & 1 and background of 3 is a light bit distracting.

Jun 20, 2014 at 05:01 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.