Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

end

Archive 2014 · Frustrated returning defective item to Adorama. Should I give up?

Danpbphoto
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Frustrated returning defective item to Adorama. Should I give up?

Helen Oster wrote:
We'll be sending a pre-paid label for return - along with a deep apology.

Helen (and Henryp of B&H) are why these 2 companies have all of my business! Everyone should have them in your "buddy" list on FM.
Good job Helen!
Dan

Jun 20, 2014 at 09:07 AM
Helen Oster
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Frustrated returning defective item to Adorama. Should I give up?

Jason_Brook wrote:
Helen is the sole reason I buy from Adorama. Lets face it, Adorama's website is TERRIBLE, but man oh man it's comforting buying from them when they've got Helen to smooth any bumps that may pop up.

That's comforting to know - about me, at least. Though it would be great if you could email me directly: [email protected] with your suggestions for website improvements.
Every suggestion we are sent is read and considered - and most are acted upon.

Jun 20, 2014 at 11:22 AM
Helen Oster
• • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Frustrated returning defective item to Adorama. Should I give up?

Jason_Brook wrote:
A quick google of "adorama problem" would probably get tons of hits of "contact Helen Oster". She's not unique to FM. She's everywhere. I discovered her the same way. I googled Adorama's return policy and her name popped up everywhere.

It's true; all over the Interwebs like a bad rash!

Jun 20, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Jason_Brook
• • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Frustrated returning defective item to Adorama. Should I give up?

Helen Oster wrote:
That's comforting to know - about me, at least. Though it would be great if you could email me directly: [email protected] with your suggestions for website improvements.
Every suggestion we are sent is read and considered - and most are acted upon.

Compare your website to B&H's. You'll be able to figure it out

It is much easier to filter/search on their website.

Jun 20, 2014 at 01:34 PM
DanBrown
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Frustrated returning defective item to Adorama. Should I give up?

My only complaint with Adorama's web site is that it is not always clear when a product is or is not in stock. B&H's web site emphasize the stock status.

Overall, I like Adorama. I try to support them, especially due to their support for folks like Mark Wallace, Gavin Hooey, and Bryan Peterson. Keep those videos coming, please!

Jun 20, 2014 at 02:22 PM
Helen Oster
• • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Frustrated returning defective item to Adorama. Should I give up?

Jason_Brook wrote:
It is much easier to filter/search on their website.

Are you using the filters on the left side of the page to drill down? If so, do you find filtering to be a problem in relation to all items, or just some specific ones?

Jun 22, 2014 at 03:39 AM
Helen Oster
• • •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Frustrated returning defective item to Adorama. Should I give up?

DanBrown wrote:
My only complaint with Adorama's web site is that it is not always clear when a product is or is not in stock. B&H's web site emphasize the stock status.

If an item is in stock, you should see 'In Stock' on gray, next to 'Add to Wish List' (below the white ADD TO CART, inside the lime green box)

The only limitation is that until you have checked out, if we are low on stock of a particular item, it is always a possibility that with multiple orders coming in via our website, by 'phone, via our eBay stores - and our affiliates such as Amazon and buy.com - that an item could sell out before you get there.

DanBrown wroteOverall, I like Adorama. I try to support them, especially due to their support for folks like Mark Wallace, Gavin Hooey, and Bryan Peterson. Keep those videos coming, please!

Thank you - I copied your comments over to our learning center editor.

Jun 22, 2014 at 03:51 AM
       end

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.