Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · FS: Macbook Pro 15inch Early 2011 Quad i7

Jonathan Smith
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: Macbook Pro 15inch Early 2011 Quad i7

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Macbook Pro 15inch Early 2011 Quad i7

Available

Price: $950.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 7 Shows considerable amount of use - More than average wear
Shipping instructions: Buyer pays shipping.

I have a Macbook Pro 2011 that has been my laptop since August of 2011. The reason I'm selling it is the video memory is not enough for my 27 inch screen. It is in good condition however it has a small dent on the left corner and the bottom case. 3 month after I bought it is fell off my desk and hit my hardwood floor. This does not effect performance and the actually noticeable unless you flip the mac over. The monitor case also has a slight squared off edge. I'm including 16 gigs of RAM. and will upgrade the hard drive if you are interested. I also have another Bottom Plate that I never installed. I am interested in trades, I shoot nikon and use quantum flashes. D600, D800 maybe D7100, Nikon Marco Lenses. Maybe Fuji?

Jun 09, 2014 at 11:48 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.