FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2014 · B&H

vovkinson
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · B&H

ok guys, let's get it over with. I goes nowhere. Henry, Helen and whoever else... we don't hear each other anyway. Why don't we just stop this conversation.
This forum about photography, so let's practice taking nice photograph instead of juggling with harsh words.

Jun 30, 2014 at 09:45 AM
Jefferson
• • • • •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · B&H

vovkinson wrote:
ok guys, let's get it over with. I goes nowhere. Henry, Helen and whoever else... we don't hear each other anyway. Why don't we just stop this conversation.
This forum about photography, so let's practice taking nice photograph instead of juggling with harsh words.

http://jeffersonposter.smugmug.com/photos/i-L85sRgs/0/L/i-L85sRgs-L.jpg

Jun 30, 2014 at 10:49 AM
henryp
• • • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · B&H

vovkinson wrote:
Henry advises everybody. This is his job, I guess...

Whatever my job entails, it does not entail discussing B&H customers with others, particularly not with other retailers. That includes, but is not limited to, Adorama and Amazon.

Henry Posner
[email protected]
B&H Photo-Video

Jun 30, 2014 at 11:45 AM
mogud
• • • •
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · B&H

The serial returner(not my words) should read the B&H Return Policy. It states that "B&H reserves the right to refuse a return or charge a re-stocking fee of 15%". Therefore at B&H's sole distretion, B&H has refused your return.

Threats, swearing and bullying will only make things worse. Retailers are under no obligation to sell you anything. Maturity, manners and the absence of the "what about ME, it's all about ME and don't you know it's ME" attitude will go along way.

I'm glad you have a very sharp 24-105L lens. :-D

Jul 01, 2014 at 02:24 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.