New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Fashion blog photos

VilleK
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Fashion blog photos

Hiya!

I met Kertu when I was photographing guests at a local leisure exposition. She was one of the invited speakers at the panel discussion about the fashion trends and writes her own blog at http://www.kertupaulus.com. We decided to do a photo session together and had a great midday shoot two weeks ago

Fashion blog shoot | Kertu by VilleK_, on Flickr

She was really uplifting person! I'm usually the one who keeps talking but this time I almost didn't get a word in edgewise (I hope that came out right since English is not my native language).

I'm also really starting to like shooting only with natural light on a nice overcast day!

Thanks for looking. Comments are appreciated!

Edited on Jun 02, 2014 at 12:52 PM · View previous versions

Jun 02, 2014 at 09:24 AM
Chris Parsons

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Fashion blog photos

Great set of pictures!

Jun 02, 2014 at 09:52 AM
film_4ever
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Fashion blog photos

Very nice images !

Too bad you didn't get any wardrobe changes.

I like all the images very well except 2 & 3. For a fashion shoot, the focus is on the clothing. In 2 & 3, while nice images, since the bottom of the dress is cropped, the attention is more on the model's face.

My favorite image is #5. Nice pose, location and lighting. I like 6 very well also, but the blue signs, while out of focus, are still a bit distracting. I like the pose a lot in image 1, but I think the location is not very appealing, and I think a little cropping would improve.

Thanks for posting.

Jun 02, 2014 at 09:58 AM
VilleK
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Fashion blog photos

Chris Parsons wrote:
Great set of pictures!

Thank you!

film_4ever wrote:
Very nice images !

Too bad you didn't get any wardrobe changes.

I like all the images very well except 2 & 3. For a fashion shoot, the focus is on the clothing. In 2 & 3, while nice images, since the bottom of the dress is cropped, the attention is more on the model's face.

My favorite image is #5. Nice pose, location and lighting. I like 6 very well also, but the blue signs, while out of focus, are still a bit distracting. I like the pose a lot in image 1, but I think the location is not
...Show more

Thanks for your comments.

I agree that 2 & 3 do not show the dress in its full length but I thought it would be a nice to have some closeups so that you can see the details in the neck area (and of course I wanted to capture her lovely smile as well ).

There is something in the background of the first image why I like it very much. Not sure what it is. It would be nice if the blue signs would not be there in 6, but unfortunately they were there and I don't have enough cloning skills to make a decent removal job.

Thanks again!

Jun 02, 2014 at 12:51 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.