New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · KEH Local Purchase

anthonysemone
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · KEH Local Purchase

FYI, I had a gratifying experience today at Cardinal Camera in Landsdale, PA. John, a sales rep from KEH, bought up a bunch of gear from me that I wasn't using. I was so pleasantly surprised at the $ I got for each item. Walked in, John inspected each piece, and, blown away as he was with the condition of each, he gave me a check for each item that was within $200 each of what I could've gotten for it here. No fuss, no muss, no bother, no worry. Just a straightforward negotiation

So any of you all in the Allentown, Reading, Philadelphia area, drop into Cardinal Camera in Lansdale and have at it. Ask for John. They will be there tomorrow (BTW, I'm not on Commission) . I will now go deposit a VERY LARGE check in my piggy bank.

May 29, 2014 at 03:20 PM
Paul Mo
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · KEH Local Purchase

Nice. That's a handy service to have around.

May 30, 2014 at 09:05 AM
anthonysemone
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · KEH Local Purchase

Lots, lots more convenient than boxing up gear, going to FedEx, waiting in line, shipping it out, waiting for it to get to KEH, waiting for them to evaluate it, waiting for them to get back with confirmation of condition, waiting for a check Since KEH will purchase on-site for (at least) whatever the quote is on their website and there is a real person with whom to negotiate, it really does work well. so...Props to KEH.

May 30, 2014 at 09:29 AM

FM Forums | Forum & Miscellaneous | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.