Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: *lowered* Apple Macbook Pro 13'' mid-2011 i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, ...

mufasa08
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: *lowered* Apple Macbook Pro 13'' mid-2011 i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 320GB HDD

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Apple Macbook Pro 13'' mid-2011 8GB, 128GB SSD, 320GB HDD

Sold

Price: $675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks

I'm selling my used Apple Macbook Pro 13'' released in mid-2011. It features 2.3GHz Intel i5 CPU along with upgraded 1333MHz DDR3 8GB RAM and 128GB SSD (start-up disk with apps for faster processing and bootup). The superdrive slot was swapped for the original HDD (320GB Hitachi), so you will have plenty of space for storage. I'll include the superdrive that was swapped out. Comes with charger only.

The laptop has some scuff marks (mostly on the bottom) from normal use but no major dings or dents. Battery holds good charge--the battery indicator shows 5 hours and 26 min of usage time at 99% charge. USPS Priority shipping is included. Please add 3% for paypal.

Will ship to CONUS only. Will have some pictures in a few days.

May 22, 2014 at 02:08 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.