Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

How To Photograph Olympic National Park

araz
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · How To Photograph Olympic National Park

As some of you already know, I've been working for some time now, on an eBook called How To Photograph Olympic National Park.

I'm happy to announce that the eBook is finally ready and available for download. You can get it for free (for now) on my website

ArazJakalian.com by siging up.

The eBook is aimed at landscape photographers who are visiting the western portion of the park for the first time. I truly hope that the information contained will serve you well and the photos will motivate you to visit this great park.

Take care,

Araz
ps. the link to the pdf download will be located in the Subscription Confirmation email (the 2nd email).

Edited on May 17, 2014 at 01:30 PM · View previous versions

May 17, 2014 at 01:56 AM
dgdg
• • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · How To Photograph Olympic National Park

Thanks! I'll check it out.

David

May 17, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Danpbphoto
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · How To Photograph Olympic National Park

Most gracious of you Araz to offer it for free for now. I probably will never get to this wonderful park but I will download your ebook just the same for help in all my landscape photography.
Dan

May 17, 2014 at 01:59 PM
Fred Amico
• •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · How To Photograph Olympic National Park

Very nice offer! Thank you.

May 17, 2014 at 06:25 PM
araz
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · How To Photograph Olympic National Park

Many of you already downloaded the eBook, thanks. A few gave comments by email, much appreciated! A few had issues with the download process... I believe I corrected the issues.

If you read the eBook and have some honest feedback to provide, then I would love to hear them. Besides your feedback, the main questions I have are 1) do you think that this eBook provides value? 2) are you willing to pay for such an eBook in the future? 3) what is a fair price in your opinion? and 4) would you like to see other eBooks in this series, (if yes, what locations, e.g. Maui, Easter Island, Iceland, etc.)?.

Either post them here in this thread or send me a private email (email address found in the eBook on Pages 2 and 32).

I appreciate your honest feedback. Your answers will greatly influence the course of my works in the near future.

A sincere thank you,

Araz

May 19, 2014 at 06:31 PM
envirobob

p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · How To Photograph Olympic National Park

Thanks for the generous offer. I have no plans currently to visit, but may someday. You never know. I do go to the Great Smokey Mountains, which is an awesome natural wonder too.

Thanks again,
Bob

May 20, 2014 at 12:45 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

can0nfan2379
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · How To Photograph Olympic National Park

Thanks Araz for the guide from a fellow Canuck!!! I moved to WA state about 2 years ago and have just scratched the surface. Cheers!

May 20, 2014 at 04:42 AM
araz
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · How To Photograph Olympic National Park

Here's a little slide show of photos from Olympic National Park. The location of each of the photos is described in the eBook.

How To Photograph Olympic National Park

Take care, Araz

May 31, 2014 at 11:55 PM
Wark4

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · How To Photograph Olympic National Park

Thank you for the ebook. While I won't be travelling to Olympic National Park in the near future, I am heading to Vancouver Island this summer and will try to apply some of the learnings to my landscape photography there.

Clint

Jun 06, 2014 at 08:35 PM
taran
• •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · How To Photograph Olympic National Park

Olympic is a special place. Thanks for sharing.

Jun 22, 2014 at 07:15 AM
dogwater

p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · How To Photograph Olympic National Park

Thank you for the kind offer. I found the ebook to be outstanding in all phases! I live nearby and have been trying to figure out how to attack the ONP for years now. This if very welcome and I plan to put it use very soon. I fully expected you to be based in Vancouver not Quebec. Now I feel bad that you had to come all that way to prepare a guide to my backyard.
Items I appreciated: the comprehensive travel aspects which are usually left wanting in such a guide. I think that takes the edge off the intimidation factor. I did check links here and there and found your continued use of available technology to further enhance the value offered. The tide book was a welcome item that linked well with the honest warnings of safety consciousness.
One item I would consider including is a link to the Washington Trails Association. This organization leads the nation in trail management. They have a most comprehensive website where members provide trail reports with photos so you can check current conditions and see if the trail is suitable for your ability. Second, and maybe it is obvious to all landscape photographers by now, I find a comment about layering clothing to be a worthwhile reminder to folks traveling about Washington state. As you noted in your Crescent Lake cloud photo comments the weather here changes so fast you can be caught a long way from your car with the wrong gear.
thanks again and good luck on the sales. I think you have a winner!

Jun 29, 2014 at 05:49 AM
araz
• • •
p.1 #12 · p.1 #12 · How To Photograph Olympic National Park

Hi dogwater,

Thank you so much for the glowing review and the suggestions, I will implement them in a future version of the eBook.

I want to share with everyone a great blog, I recently found, for everything ONP: exotichikes.com/blog/

Take care,

Araz

Jul 14, 2014 at 02:37 PM

FM Forums | Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password