Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: SYRP GENIE FOR SALE.... 1 MONTH OLD ...GREAT FOR SLIDERS AND TIME ...

livingproof
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: SYRP GENIE FOR SALE.... 1 MONTH OLD ...GREAT FOR SLIDERS AND TIME LAPSE

Item updated in the last 24 hours    SYRP GENIE FOR SALE.... 1 MONTH OLD ...GREAT FOR SLIDERS AND TIME LAPSE

Sold

Price: $700.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: UPS GROUND TO CONT. USA ONLY

I have a Syrp Genie for sale. I purchased it last month in the middle of April 2014. I played with it a couple times (about a hour's worth) but decided I need other equipment so am selling it. It does what it says it does....check out their website. Purchased at B&H and will supply invoice for warranty but all is good. Everything is included....the only thing used was the Genie head....since at this time I do not have a slider. My ebay rating is 100% at 294....which I will verify for purchaser before purchase. Unit is in box ready to ship.

Selling for $700.00....PAYMENT THRU PAYPAL...BUYER PAYS PAYPAL CHARGES...I WILL SHIP TO CONT. USA....TO CONFIRMED PAYPAL ADDRESS ONLY...I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING.
Here's what comes with it in the box
- 1 Panning mount
- 1 Linear mount
- 1 High performance rope
- 1 International wall charger
- 2 Slider mounts
- 4 Slider straps
- 1 one connector to Canon cameras your choice
Here is the web address of Syrp.....www.syrp.co.nz
Here is the page for the Genie at B&H.... .http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/992582-REG/syrp_0030_00011_genie.html
Check out videos on YouTube about it as well. Here's one…

Or considered one of the top 10 products of NAB 2014…
http://www.eduardoangel.com/2014/04/16/nab-2014-wrap-up-top-10-products-03/

HERE ARE THE SPECS FROM B&H WEBSITE....

The Genie Motion Control Time Lapse Device from Syrp is your key to the creative world of time lapse photography or real time video. The 4" cube takes up very little space in your bag and at only 3.3 lb it's easy to make it part of your standard rig.

The Genie, which allows both panning and linear motion control, attaches to standard gear such as dollies, sliders, jib arms and tripods. Simply attach the panning accessory to your tripod or support and mount your optional camera and ball head to the 3/8"-16 stud atop the Genie. The weight of your equipment is rarely a concern since it supports up to 44 lb. An illuminated bubble level is built in to help in setting up for panoramas. The Genie has factory presets such as Stars, People or Clouds but you can enter an unlimited amount of user presets into the Genie's memory for custom work. At maximum panning speed a 360° pan takes 5 seconds, while 39" of linear movement takes 23 seconds.

Linear time lapse can be done on a rail or on a linear support system of your own making. While the Genie comes with 9.85' of rope to pull it across the rail, the movement of your time lapse is only limited by the length of your rope. Kevlar-cored rope with lengths of 328', 164' or 32.8' are available for separate purchase. The Genie has been tested successfully on a homemade 60' dual cable stretched over a lake.

Inputs include both USB for firmware and a sensor input. The free firmware upgrade enables bulb ramp-in and ramp-out functions and HDR (High Dynamic Range). Ramping is the process of modifying exposure settings on a camera in order to maintain a desired exposure value while the camera is in Bulb mode. This is especially valuable for transitional day into night, or night into day time lapses.

© livingproof 2014

Syrp Genie

Edited on May 18, 2014 at 11:15 PM · View previous versions

May 16, 2014 at 02:23 PM
matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: SYRP GENIE FOR SALE.... 1 MONTH OLD ...GREAT FOR SLIDERS AND TIME LAPSE

Sigh... Where's my money when these kinds of things pop up?

May 16, 2014 at 02:44 PM
matthewm
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: SYRP GENIE FOR SALE.... 1 MONTH OLD ...GREAT FOR SLIDERS AND TIME LAPSE

I found loose change in the couch. PM Sent.

-----

Payment Sent!

May 21, 2014 at 10:13 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.