Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 LTM with Voigtlander adapter M Le...

KatieInTexas
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 LTM with Voigtlander adapter M Leica Mount Type II

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Cosina Voigtlander Ultron 28mm 1.9 LTM mount with M mount adapter included

Sold

Price: $432.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I'll cover the shipping USPS Priority Mail

This is a GEM of a lens. Has been shot on both film bodies and my digital Leica M with fantastic results. It's one of my favorite focal lengths and this is a great performer. Beautiful condition chrome lens with caps and adapter included. This is the only lens I DONT have a box for, sorry.

Lens sold to Keith!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 35 1.2 (version I) M Mount Lens with box and all caps (+ND fader 52mm filter)

Withdrawn

Price: $800.00

This is my current favorite lens. I have TONS of images using this lens on my Leica ME and am actually not positive about this sale... It comes with the box, inner and outer cap, rear cap and hood. It wonderful condition.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 LTM mount + Voigtlander brand type II LTM-M Adapter

Sold

Price: $499.00

CV version 1 of the 50 1.5 LTM mount lens WITH BRAND NEW IN BOX CV brand Type II adapter for LTM to M mount. I did considerable research to get the best adapter for critical focus. This is it! It works - can supply detailed pics to show accurate focus on my Leica ME. This comes with (lens) box caps and the adapter also comes with box and body caps. Sold together only. Adapter costs $65 new (directly purchased from cameraquest).

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Cosina Voigtlander 75 1.8 Heliar Classic M Mount

Sold

Price: $515.00

This M mount lens is my newest purchase in my lens lineup, so I regret having to sell it, as it has performed very well in the short time I have owned it. It makes a GREAT portrait lens. Focus is smooth and accurate on my digital M.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Leica Elmar 90 F/4 LTM lens

Sold

Price: $115.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Leica LTM 90mm lens in bubble case with adapter (LTM - M). Glass is clean and focus is accurate.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    LTM - M mount adapter 50/75

Sold

Price: $20.00
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

LTM to M mount adapter for 50 or 75 lenses

Edited on May 31, 2014 at 12:00 PM · View previous versions

May 15, 2014 at 06:27 PM
KatieInTexas
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 LTM with Voigtlander adapter M Leica Mount Type II

more pics of 35mm

Edited on May 18, 2014 at 08:15 AM · View previous versions

May 15, 2014 at 06:31 PM
KatieInTexas
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 LTM with Voigtlander adapter M Leica Mount Type II

...and the 50mm

May 15, 2014 at 06:34 PM
KatieInTexas
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 LTM with Voigtlander adapter M Leica Mount Type II

pics of the 75mm (there is a hood that I haven't ever used - it's included and shown in last pic, not sure if I mentioned it in the ad).

Edited on May 17, 2014 at 06:11 PM · View previous versions

May 15, 2014 at 06:37 PM
KatieInTexas
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 LTM with Voigtlander adapter M Leica Mount Type II

and finally the Leica Elmar and the extra adapter

Edited on May 17, 2014 at 06:10 PM · View previous versions

May 15, 2014 at 06:41 PM
KatieInTexas
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 LTM with Voigtlander adapter M Leica Mount Type II

Now - to answer your questions...

I am selling ALL this to fund a really expensive lens purchase. All these lenses have been well cared for and stored in a cool dry CLEAN place. All glass is clean and clear and free of defects. If you see something in the pictures, it's probably just tiny bits of dust, as I didn't take time to clean the glass of the lenses first. I have MANY pics available of each lens in action - just ask and I can email. Also, paypal fees are included in the price, as is shipping FOR THE US. If you live elsewhere, it's okay, I can calculate postage for ya (it's on you, though). If you don't paypal - we can discuss other arrangements (if your feedback deems you an honest type) and please, no crazy low ball offers. I'm not selling anything to pay rent - just for the guilt not to be so bad when I spend a huge amount of money on one single lens (ACK!).

ALSO - stay tuned for my next listing which will include BAGS including Domke, Langley and Lowepro - as well as tons of BOOKS.

I am also about to list oodles and oodles of MF film (all B&W) from Kodak, Ilford, Arista, etc...

May 15, 2014 at 06:47 PM
kuujinbo

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 LTM with Voigtlander adapter M Leica Mount Type II

Tag for feedback.

May 15, 2014 at 08:01 PM
digitalstew
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 LTM with Voigtlander adapter M Leica Mount Type II

Sent you a PM re: the 75mm 1.8 Heliar.

May 16, 2014 at 11:02 AM
shopfan
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Sold: Cosina Voigtlander Nokton 50 1.5 LTM with Voigtlander adapter M Leica Mount Type II

payment sent for 50 1.5. thanks!

May 31, 2014 at 10:41 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.