Upload & Sell: Off
I introduced my recent dancer friend Sabina to my old friend, theatrical costume maker and sometimes model Kat. They got along wonderfully - both happen to come from the Russian part of the world and chatted endlessly in Russian (of which I understand nothing). Kat had a couple of pop-art dresses she had made for a previous shoot and was not happy with images from another photographer. She and Sabina agreed to shoot a mixture of "fashion" and "dance".
For today, we had planned to shoot in four locations --- time was, of course, not on our side so we shot only it two places. One was a transit station and the other a park that overlooks the city. Here is a set of images - in order taken.
1. at the train station (in Calgary we call it the LRT) http://pix.tphoto.ca/random/sabina06.jpg
2. a fellow walked by and we enlisted his skate board for a shot http://pix.tphoto.ca/random/sabina07.jpg
3. In the station ... but need to reshoot with trains going by http://pix.tphoto.ca/random/sabina08.jpg
4. some of the station has interesting graphics http://pix.tphoto.ca/random/sabina09.jpg
5. walking to the park we met a two year old girl who tried to mimic Sabina's dance steps http://pix.tphoto.ca/random/sabina10.jpg
6. a few images from the park http://pix.tphoto.ca/random/sabina11.jpg