Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: Nikon Nikkor 600mm f/4 D AF-I

voodoo1694
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Nikkor 600mm f/4 D AF-I

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon Nikkor 600mm f/4 D AF-I

Item Sold

Price: $3,699.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS Express 1-2 day Shipping

Up for sale is a Nikon 600mm f/4 D AF-I. It preceded the AF-S model but still holds its own very well considering its age. The lens is tack sharp and focus is spot-on. Image quality is stellar. The motor is quick and smooth (not quite as fast as the AF-S motor but still quite fast and responsive). The condition of this lens is 'very good'. It shows some rubs and other such typical wear on the exterior but nothing major or out of the ordinary whatsoever. Optics are clean and clear internally. Absolutely no fungus, haze, etc. I couldn't even spot any dust. Only 2 things to note: There is a thin split on the plastic distance scale window which is merely cosmetic and smooth to the touch, and the tiny aperture lock switch on the rear mount doesn't lock, but the f/stops click in just fine so it's really a non-issue.
Included with the lens is a LowePro long lens case and the two telescoping hoods.
Price is fixed at $3699 which includes PP fees (deduct 2% for non-fee methods of payment), 1-2 day Express shipping + full insurance. I always pack well.

Note: I have more pictures handy - just ask

Edited on May 28, 2014 at 05:50 PM · View previous versions

May 14, 2014 at 02:16 AM
DragonflyDM
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Nikkor 600mm f/4 D AF-I

Do you have the weight on this?

May 14, 2014 at 03:33 PM
voodoo1694
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon Nikkor 600mm f/4 D AF-I

My shipping scale is showing about 13lb's. Pretty much the same as the AF-S v1 (plus or minus a few ounces), and about 2 lb's heavier than the AF-S II and VR versions. All the 600's are pretty much tripod/monopod-only.

May 14, 2014 at 05:25 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password