Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: * PRICE DROP * Nikon D700, 2 EL-EN3e batteries, 2 8GB Cards!

tobicus
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: * PRICE DROP * Nikon D700, 2 EL-EN3e batteries, 2 8GB Cards!

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon D700, 2 EL-EN3e batteries, 2 8GB Cards

Sold

Price: $1,248.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

I'm leaving wedding photography for good (had a baby; no more time!), so most of my Nikon gear is for sale, which includes 1 D700s, a 35/2D, and an SB-400!

This is my Nikon D700 camera along with two genuine EL-EN3e batteries and 2 8GB CF cards. I bought it from FM in 2012. It was in great condition then and is in great condition now. It was my personal camera for wedding photography, and was always kept in a case when not in use. It has some slight scuffs here and there but works perfectly and never let me down. It comes with a Nikon BM-9 screen protector that's been used 100% of the time, the original box with the original purchase date of the camera, the manuals, quick start guides, charger, strap, one of the battery boxes, and the various warranty and free stuff paraphernalia included in a new purchase.

The shutter count is 22,585, so the camera is still very close to new. The batteries and cards cost me around $150 when buying them, but I have no use for them now, so they'll help get you started. I regularly got at least 1200 shots per battery during a wedding. These pictures are of the camera from last October when I was debating over selling it, so the 8GB cards aren't in the pictures, but I assure you they'll be in the box.

Price is via Paypal gift (or add 3% through regular) and includes priority shipping with tracking via USPS. Feel free to PM or e-mail any questions. As you can see from my feedback, I deliver what I promise.

May 11, 2014 at 07:44 PM
drofpilneb
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: * PRICE DROP * Nikon D700, 2 EL-EN3e batteries, 2 8GB Cards!

PM sent

May 19, 2014 at 09:43 PM
drofpilneb
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: * PRICE DROP * Nikon D700, 2 EL-EN3e batteries, 2 8GB Cards!

Payment Sent

May 21, 2014 at 12:04 AM
tobicus
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: * PRICE DROP * Nikon D700, 2 EL-EN3e batteries, 2 8GB Cards!

Sold to drofpilneb!

May 21, 2014 at 05:25 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.