Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: (LIKE-NEW, Only $300/pick up) Rokinon 35mm Nikon

ChoskyStudios

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: (LIKE-NEW, Only $300/pick up) Rokinon 35mm Nikon

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   PRICED TO SELL FAST

Item Sold

Price: $0.80
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

I'll be relocating abroad in just a few weeks, so I need to clear out my studio and sell all my like-new equipment that I will be unable to carry with me. Whatever photography/studio gear I cannot sell will need to be placed in a storage unit for several years (to probably get rusted and destroyed over time).

So in order to sell this FAST, and to give someone the best deal possible, If you are in the North-East Ohio/Western PA area and can pay in cash and pick this up in person, I will gladly reduce the price to just $300 (Rokinon 35mm)!

**Please check out my other sales pages on Fred Miranda too:**

Chrome C-Stand, Backdrop Stand, Vinyl Backgrounds, MORE!
http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1295175/0?keyword=obo#12355137

-----------------------------

As with the other items I have sold here on FM, these lens (etc.) are in LIKE-NEW condition and 100% working. I am the first and only owner of these items. They were taken very careful care of, and used only a few times. All of these items have been stored in my pet free and smoking free studio, within a dust free cabinet.

You won't be disappointed. Everything here is excellent condition!

I live in the North-East Ohio area, so if you are nearby, and would like to buy in person, I would be happy to meet up with you. Otherwise, the buyer must pay the Paypal fees and price listed below. (Continental U.S. sales only.)

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon G to Fuji X Speed Booster

Item Sold

Price: $329.99

This is like-New and virtually flawless. Used a few times only. It's very well built and fit the x-mount perfectly.

The Metabones adapter allows Fuji x-mount cameras to use Nikon FULL FRAME lens. It produces a full frame capture on these Fuji Cameras, and increases the light gathering capabilities of the Nikon lens by 1+ stops! The glass is very high quality and a rare joy to use.

Includes: Original boxes and most (or all) of the packaging, papers etc. that came with them when brand new.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Rokinon 35mm F/1.4 AS UMC Wide Angle Lens for Nikon with Automatic Chip RK35MAF-N

Item Sold

Price: $339.99

This lens was only used a couple of brief times because I discovered (after I purchased it) that I have too shaky of hands to manually focus with confidence. Needless to say, it's in like-new condition, working 100% and has ZERO damage to the glass.

Color rendering is amazing on this lens, and it is built like a tank to last.

Includes: Original box and most of the packaging, papers etc. that came with it when brand new.

FREE EXTRA: ($70 value) Includes pro-quality B+W lens filter. The lens filter was placed on when it was brand new and has never left the end of the lens to ensure that the glass is flawless!

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    FlashRight PRO

Item Sold

Price: $45.00

Used once. It did not fit my flash because I don't use a brand name flash unit. Includes the filters and gels. Nothing is broken or ruined. If you enjoy Flash photography, this may become your next favorite light modifier.

PRICE: $45

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Marumi 77mm 77 DHG Macro +3 330 Achromat Achromatic Close up Lens

Item Sold

Price: $99.00

Like-new with flawless glass. I use a smaller diameter version of this almost daily when I shoot. It's an excellent close up lens with surprisingly high quality optics. (It's easy to find many very positive reviews about this particular close up lens on the Internet.)

The only reason I am selling this is because I bought a second one with a smaller filter size to fit my smaller mirrorless lenses. This one is simply not the right size for me, meaning I have only used it briefly twice!

PRICE:

- $99

Includes: Original boxes and most (or all) of the packaging, papers etc. that came with it when brand new.

Edited on Jun 28, 2014 at 04:33 AM · View previous versions

May 11, 2014 at 02:59 AM
rromeike
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: (LIKE-NEW, Only $300/pick up) Rokinon 35mm Nikon

Bump for a great seller. I purchased a lens from him not too long ago and everything was as promised. Plus we talked shop for while - what a nice guy!

Now I'm tempted to buy the 60mm macro. Dang it.

May 15, 2014 at 07:36 AM
bigthreed
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: (LIKE-NEW, Only $300/pick up) Rokinon 35mm Nikon

Fujifilm 60mm Tagged for feedback.

May 15, 2014 at 10:29 PM
ChoskyStudios

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: (LIKE-NEW, Only $300/pick up) Rokinon 35mm Nikon

The Fuji 60mm has been sold. Thank you, Bill.

I've added some more items for sale above. They are all in exceptional condition. If anyone is interested, I will consider any serious and fair offer.

May 16, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Search in Used Dept. 

khunglongshop
• •
Account locked
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Sold: (LIKE-NEW, Only $300/pick up) Rokinon 35mm Nikon

Payment sent for the Bower 85 1.4. Tag for feedback

May 22, 2014 at 03:22 AM
deadwolfbones
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Sold: (LIKE-NEW, Only $300/pick up) Rokinon 35mm Nikon

That Rokinon 35/1.4 is crazy sharp. Love mine.

May 30, 2014 at 12:55 AM
ChoskyStudios

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Sold: (LIKE-NEW, Only $300/pick up) Rokinon 35mm Nikon

@deadwolfbones

Yeah this lens is amazing quality. The color rendering on it is surprisingly beautiful as well. If it wasn't too large for me to fit in my small camera bag (as a travel), I would never be selling it.

As it stands, as soon as I get to my new location, I am planning to buy a Rokinon 12mm immediately (Fuji x-mount). Samyang/Rokinon brand has really been spectacular from my experiences so far.

May 31, 2014 at 01:52 AM
CanadaMike

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Sold: (LIKE-NEW, Only $300/pick up) Rokinon 35mm Nikon

Well, if I wasn't in Indonesia right now, I'd probably buy that speed booster. And maybe the 35... Better for my wallet this way, I suppose. Here's a bump instead!

Jun 12, 2014 at 09:41 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password