Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Withdrawn: LOWe$t Price Clik Elite Jetpack 17 Backpack

Jeff Caldwell
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: LOWe$t Price Clik Elite Jetpack 17 Backpack

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Clik Elite Jetpack 17 Backpack

Item Withdrawn

Price: $62.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail

This was my favorite backpack when I was carrying more gear, but since I've gone to a minimalist setup it just hasn't been getting used. Very comfortable and reasonably compact for the amount of gear it holds. Will fit 17 inch laptop plus iPad, DSLR plus extra lens and flash, and the usual mix of accessories as well as some other things you might want during the day. Nicely organized to keep things handy. Camera gear can be stored in included capsule which can be removed and attached to separate shoulder strap if you just want to carry limited photography equipment (or if you want to use the backpack as a travel bag instead). Outside pocket for water bottle or tripod. Tuck away padded shoulder straps. Can be used in sling fashion. This is the black color.

Sells new for $150. Asking price of $62 includes PayPal transaction fees and insured US shipping charges. Only selling because need funds for new camera plate.

I prefer to be contacted by PM...

-Jeff

May 10, 2014 at 09:58 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password