Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

Sold: (OBO) ASUS PA246Q 24-Inch Professional Super-IPS Fu...

ChoskyStudios

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: (OBO) ASUS PA246Q 24-Inch Professional Super-IPS Full-HD LCD Monitor

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon Pixma PRO 9500 MkII Printer

Item Sold

Price: $249.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Listed on Amazon.com right now for $699.

This printer is like new. I'm the first and only owner. I've stored it the entire time in my studio which is an immaculately clean pet free, smoke free environment. I purchased this printer with the idea that I would use it to print fine art photos for college classes. However, I realized that most of my coursework involved digital editing, so the printer has had very little use. (In fact, it still has some of the original ink left in its cartridges!)

I'd like to sell this to someone who can appreciate and use it more than I have. I'm open to any fair and reasonable offers by buyers with positive ratings and history here.

Includes: all the wires and attachments (no original box).

The item is large, so if you are located near North-East Ohio, I would gladly meet up with you in person (cash in hand). If not, the buyer must pay the shipping and Paypal fees. U.S. sales only.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    ASUS PA246Q 24-Inch Professional Super-IPS Full-HD LCD Monitor

Item Sold

Price: $249.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear

Listed on Amazon.com right now for $280.

This monitor is like new and has absolutely nothing worn or broken with it. It comes with all the attachments AND the original box. It works flawlessly and is an amazingly accurate display for anyone interested in precise color rendering for work or play.

I'm moving abroad soon and I simply cannot afford to take this monitor with me. I hate to let it go because it's the best monitor I have ever used. But it would be a bigger disappointment for me to know that this will just sit in a storage unit somewhere, instead of being enjoyed by someone else.

I'm open to any fair and reasonable offers by buyers with positive ratings and history here.

The buyer must pay the shipping and Paypal fees. U.S. sales only.

Stock photo

Stock Photo

Edited on Jun 26, 2014 at 03:14 PM · View previous versions

May 09, 2014 at 09:57 PM
Yajbuilder

p.1 #2 · Sold: (OBO) ASUS PA246Q 24-Inch Professional Super-IPS Full-HD LCD Monitor

Hey thanks! Great transaction, couldn't have been better!
I look forward to tomorrow when I return home to boston to play with the printer...
Thanks again, Jay

May 18, 2014 at 01:31 AM
hondageek
• • •
p.1 #3 · Sold: (OBO) ASUS PA246Q 24-Inch Professional Super-IPS Full-HD LCD Monitor

I pm'd you about the monitor.

May 18, 2014 at 04:48 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Tech-Tools | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password