FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · A good cause and your website reviewed

Chris Fawkes
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · A good cause and your website reviewed

If this is not appropriate Steve please delete.

Skip Cohen is helping to raise money for the friendship centre is Sarasota by offering to any photographer who donates $50 or more 50 minutes of his time via the phone or Skype to review your web site.

Skip's words on his site:

Over the last two years I've reviewed a few hundred websites and blogs, helping photographers make some serious, but often easy changes to establishing better content and in turn, better reach. Here's a great way to get some additional help and a fresh look at your website or blog.

At 12:01 pm EST today the 2014 Giving Challenge launched here in Sarasota. For the last two years I've been actively involved in working with the Friendship Centers, starting with their support group for Alzheimer's caregivers that my Dad and I attended when dealing with my mother's dementia.

The Giving Challenge is a 24 hour online version of an old telethon, but with a contemporary twist. I want to help them not just reach their goal, but blow it out of the water!

For every donation from a photographer for $50 or more, I'll donate fifty minutes of my time on the phone (or Skype) to review your website and help you create a stronger presence. You can't beat a dollar a minute and if you donate more, I'll put in the time to match, up to ninety minutes, but you've got to donate today. The program is only for the next 24 hours.

Here's your chance to help an amazing non-profit (your donation is tax deductible) and at the same time pick up some added expertise to help you build a stronger business model. The challenge we all have is being too close to our own business. Having somebody objective look at your site or blog can change so much in how you approach your target audience.

---------------------------------------------

A little more info and link to donate here http://www.skipcohenuniversity.com/1/post/2014/05/a-fund-raiser-you-cant-afford-to-pass-up-50-for-50.html for those interested.

May 06, 2014 at 11:16 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.