Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

Rules & Guidelines | Uninsured Payment Alert!
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

NEVER use Paypal Gift, Venmo, Zelle, Apple Pay, Google Pay or any other uninsured payment!

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Sold: UPDATED! Panasonic DMC-GX1 black, DMW-LVF2 viewfinder/EVF

morecognac
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Sold: UPDATED! Panasonic DMC-GX1 black, DMW-LVF2 viewfinder/EVF

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 body, black

Sold

Price: $150.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Free shipping in ConUS. Add 3% for regular PayPal. Slight discount for local Seattle pickup.

I bought this GX1 just under a year ago but have probably only taken it out on 10-15 shooting days. It has a few tiny blemishes in its finish where a tripod plate has been attached or it brushed up against another piece of gear, but it appears brand new at a glance. Includes the original box and all original accessories and bits. I've had a screen protector installed since the beginning and I just replaced it with a fresh one.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 lens

Sold

Price: $185.00
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks
Shipping instructions: Free shipping in ConUS. Add 3% for regular PayPal. Slight discount for local Seattle pickup.

This lens has perfect optical and mechanical performance but it shows a good amount of use. The barrel has handling wear from sitting next to other gear in bags, most noticeably around the front edge of the outer barrel assembly (right in front of the silver ring); the side edge of the front cap is chipped; and the front element shows a tiny V-shaped blemish in its front coating, just under 1mm in size. The front element mark does NOT cause any visible aberrations whatsoever, which you can see in the pictures below. That said, I know that lots of people value the cosmetic appearance of their gear, which is why I'm selling this for less than you'll ever find a Panny 20 for again. Includes both caps (though the front one is chipped as mentioned), original pouch, a Hoya UV filter, and a nifty aftermarket collapsible rubber hood.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm f/4-5.6 Mega OIS lens

Sold

Price: $140.00

Used sparingly. Has some very light signs of handling wear on the barrel from being packed into and out of bags, and the rubber focus ring has picked up a little bit of dust, but the lens has no other issues. Includes a B+W UV filter, original hood, both caps, and original carrying pouch. The front cap is slightly scuffed, as you can see in the picture.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 9-18mm f/4-5.6 lens, silver

Sold

Price: $415.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

Similar story as the 20mm, though it's been used less so the blemishes are more minor. Perfect optical and mechanical performance, but the barrel and the outside of the hood have noticeable handling wear, and the front element appears that it may have a few very faint speck-sized imperfections in its multicoating that can be seen under raking light (but do not affect optical performance in any way). Includes caps and original hood.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm f/1.8 lens

Sold

Price: $275.00
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean

A few light points of barrel wear, most visible on the dinky removeable plastic ring that covers the hood bayonet. Glass appears flawless. Perfect mechanical and optical performance. Includes caps and original box with all bits.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours    Panasonic DMW-LVF2 electronic viewfinder/EVF

Sold

Price: $115.00

The LVF2 has barely been used. I've probably only shot with it 4 or 5 times total. It has some light surface rub marks from being packed into and out of bags, but is otherwise in perfect shape. Includes the original box and all original bits.

Everything that's left!

Edited on May 24, 2014 at 02:55 PM · View previous versions

Apr 28, 2014 at 04:43 PM
morecognac
• •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Sold: UPDATED! Panasonic DMC-GX1 black, DMW-LVF2 viewfinder/EVF

FYI, I'm selling all of this as an experiment to reinvigorate my art photography. I'm going to see what it's like to spend a year or two shooting only with film bodies and a Ricoh GR.

Apr 28, 2014 at 04:46 PM
MiguelATF
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Sold: UPDATED! Panasonic DMC-GX1 black, DMW-LVF2 viewfinder/EVF

Sent PM.

May 24, 2014 at 01:26 PM
mvns

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Sold: UPDATED! Panasonic DMC-GX1 black, DMW-LVF2 viewfinder/EVF

Tag for feedback

May 24, 2014 at 04:37 PM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.