New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Think Tank Canadian Prices

Steven Campbel
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Think Tank Canadian Prices

Has anyone noticed a huge price jump in Think Tank products here in Canada lately? The local Henry's sells them and I have noticed that some products such as the street walker bags have jumped up 40% suddenly. Other TT items were up considerably also. They were never cheap but this latest jump has put them way out there. I know the Canadian dollar has slipped, but not that much. The manager there said they were looking into it.

Apr 26, 2014 at 06:58 AM
Gochugogi
• • • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Think Tank Canadian Prices

They're pretty pricy in the USA, especially considering they're made offshore using inexpensive labor.

Apr 26, 2014 at 12:31 PM
Steven Campbel
• •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Think Tank Canadian Prices

The Street Walker Pro was $189 then it shot to $269 overnight.

Apr 26, 2014 at 01:47 PM
mogud
• • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Think Tank Canadian Prices

The B&H price is $189. Shipping to Canada with B&H is the cheapest of all US online sellers. Henry's was competive with B&H and not now for some reason. The last Streetwalker Pro I bought from Henry's was $169 a year ago.

Apr 26, 2014 at 08:22 PM
Steven Campbel
• •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Think Tank Canadian Prices

mogud wrote:
The B&H price is $189. Shipping to Canada with B&H is the cheapest of all US online sellers. Henry's was competive with B&H and not now for some reason. The last Streetwalker Pro I bought from Henry's was $169 a year ago.

I picked my Street Walker Pro up for around that price also on sale but just saw the new prices when I looked at a Glass Taxi online at Henry's. I noticed that it had jumped in price. The prices are getting carried away.

Apr 27, 2014 at 10:42 AM

FM Forums | General Gear-talk | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.