FM Forum Rules
Macro World Resource

FM Forums | Macro & Still Life | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · copper type bee

skibum5
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · copper type bee

from a few years ago (very behind in processing plus it's still nearly as much winter here as spring):

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7171/14010274362_1c25e00bce_b.jpg
larger, nice for 4k/UHD monitors

(it is in ProphotoRGB gamut, but unless you are on a tablet that should be fine, since any recent version of IE,Firefox,Safari,Chrome should be able to handle wide gamut these days on a regular gamut monitor (IE doesn't work on monitors set to wide gamut in terms of making colors look normal though it just makes all images look radioactive regardless of their gamut))

Apr 26, 2014 at 01:01 AM
philshoots
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · copper type bee

Like it- the shot and confession! Yesterday I was editing 2007- still have 70K to go.

Phil (likes shooting more than editing)

Apr 26, 2014 at 02:12 AM
e6filmuser
• • • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · copper type bee

I find the colours rather muddy through IE8 but bright and vibrant though Google Chrome. The effect is specific to your image.

Harold

Apr 26, 2014 at 04:06 AM
skibum5
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · copper type bee

e6filmuser wrote:
I find the colours rather muddy through IE8 but bright and vibrant though Google Chrome. The effect is specific to your image.

Harold

Yeah that is because IE8 is an old browser and it doesn't have any color-management at all and my image here is in ProphotoRGB gamut so it ends up looking washed out and dull using IE8. Recent versions of Chrome have color management so it adapts the for both ProphotoRGB and your monitor's profile.

Apr 26, 2014 at 05:07 PM

FM Forums | Macro & Still Life | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.