FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Archive 2014 · Rolling Bag

jeremy_clay
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Rolling Bag

Or backpack, or whatever. I just usually run my 24-70L II and either a 85/135 on the other body, or 35/85 combo for 95% of the day. Most of my bag is lighting stuff haha

Apr 17, 2014 at 08:55 AM
DONIV
• •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Rolling Bag

Tony Hoffer wrote:
I'm afraid that if I used both, I'd spend too much time transferring stuff in and out between the two. We usually shoot 3-4 days per week.

we shoot the same amount and was in the same exact same shoes. it's worth the convenience of getting a roller. you get used to switching back and forth. at this point it literally takes me 3 mins to swap gear into a roller..vice versa...if that. can't image taking a backpack to a wedding again.

Apr 17, 2014 at 09:09 AM
SGallant
• • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Rolling Bag

This is the bag I use http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1032317-REG/lowepro_lp36698_pro_roller_x200_aw.html Notice the interior can completely be removed as a backpack without any repacking. Just unzip. This is great if you had to do say a beach shoot one day and wanted everything.

Apr 17, 2014 at 09:15 AM
swoop
• • •
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Rolling Bag

I keep my lenses in a shoulder bag and my lighting and backup camera in a rolling bag. Everything I need is with me at all times. Everything I might want is a few steps away in the rolling bag.

Apr 17, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Tony Hoffer
• • • • •
p.3 #5 · p.3 #5 · Rolling Bag

swoop wrote:
I keep my lenses in a shoulder bag and my lighting and backup camera in a rolling bag. Everything I need is with me at all times. Everything I might want is a few steps away in the rolling bag.

What kind of rolling bag for the lighting gear?

Apr 17, 2014 at 10:59 AM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.