Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

Rules & Guidelines | Canon Lens Code
How to post Feedback | How to Red-Flag a thread

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

FS: (CAN/US) UNDFIND One Bag 10, Crumpler 5MDH Bags

li Arc

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · FS: (CAN/US) UNDFIND One Bag 10, Crumpler 5MDH Bags

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   UNDFIND One Bag 10

Item still Available

Price: $70.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping within Canada/US $16

UNDFIND One Bag 10 in excellent condition for sale. The original strap broke so a replacement Targus strap is included. This bag uses a camera insert, has the ability to fit a 10" tablet, comes with tripod straps, can be mounted onto a rolling suitcase, has replaceable front covers with a variety of designs available, comes with a sealed rain cover, has numerous pockets throughout for pens, passports, cards, phones, wallets, nametag, etc., has side mounts for additional periphery, has a rear document pocket and carry handle, and is extremely expandable being fully constructed of neoprene. The insert contains one tall vertical divider and 2 smaller horizontal sectional dividers.

Three replaceable covers will be included, including the Stone Grey, Orange Honeycomb, and Sea Foam covers. The Stone Grey cover was met with some rain while vacationing in Europe and has shrunk a bit (I was careless and didn't use the rain cover), but is still perfectly usable. The Orange Honeycomb cover has a small smudge on it, but is otherwise fine, and the Sea Foam cover is in excellent condition. The actual bag itself is in excellent condition without tears, stains, or blemishes of any sort.

A fantastic bag with plenty of storage and pocket space, but I have downsized to a micro 4/3 system and have gone with something more tightly fitting.

For additional feedback, check my perfect score feedback since 2000 on eBay under the same username. Add 3% for Paypal. Can also meet locally and deal cash if located in Calgary.

• • •

Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home

Item still Available

Price: $45.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Shipping within Canada/US $16

A lightly used Crumpler 5 Million Dollar Home bag in black/grey with red interior. This is the later generation with the single front buckle and velcro section. Lightly used for 3 months, clean and no tears or stains. 2 dividers in the main compartment, with mesh pockets in the front for carrying additional items. Carry handle is convenient for hand carry. 2" wide strap distributes weight evenly.

Again, this bag is too large for my needs now and I have gone with something smaller.

For additional feedback, check my perfect score feedback since 2000 on eBay under the same username. Add 3% for Paypal. Can also meet locally and deal cash if located in Calgary.

Edited on Jun 01, 2014 at 09:43 PM · View previous versions

Apr 12, 2014 at 12:27 AM
li Arc

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · FS: (CAN/US) UNDFIND One Bag 10, Crumpler 5MDH Bags

Crumpler 5MDH photos.

Apr 12, 2014 at 06:27 AM

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password