1       2      
       end

Archive 2014 · Rhino Friday

eyelaser
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Rhino Friday

KCollett wrote:
Quite a nice set Eric. You have the knack for the African critters.

Thanks Ken...first off they are bigger than a bread basket, are slower than most winged creatures and are easier to identify...and I guess passion plays a role too...I'm more into these pretty unique animals and have been since I was a small child.
Eric

Apr 13, 2014 at 06:37 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Rhino Friday

David Leask wrote:
Wonderful shots Eric. They are big beasts. I'm not sure I would have ventured near them on foot (at least not without some big glass )
I love the interaction between rhino and bird in #6
David

Thanks David...I asked the guide if it was alright to get out and approach...and since I hadn't tipped him yet I guess he still had a vested interest in my surviving ....I was a bit nervous and did try to get down on one knee to shoot..and even though this was about 8 years ago I remember clearly being well aware of just how far away the vehicle was and hoping I could get back to it in time if things went south.
Eric

Apr 13, 2014 at 06:40 PM
eyelaser
• • • • • • •
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Rhino Friday

jaylee73 wrote:
Eric, I really like these. My favs are 1 and 6. I like how it is looking at the bird in 6.
Thanks for sharing.
Jason

Thanks Jason...I am sure I didn't intentionally frame the image that way but when I saw how it came out it gave me a chuckle...like they are actually having a conversation.
Eric

Apr 13, 2014 at 06:41 PM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.