FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · 2nd Needed July 4th weekend CLEVELAND

hardlyboring
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · 2nd Needed July 4th weekend CLEVELAND

We have a weird weekend this July 4th. We have a rehearsal on the 3rd and 4th and a wedding on the 4th and 5th. We need a competent shooter to help us out at the rehearsal on the 4th for 2 hours (we will be at the other wedding).
You would be shooting solo and I would pay 100-200$ an hour depending on experience. Time for the rehearsal coverage would be no more than 2 hours.
If you would like you would be more than welcome to shoot with us on 5th as an out of the way 3rd shooter.
I most likely wouldn't pay anything for the 5th because I technically don't need a second but will cover travel and lodging and also food.

So if anyone wants to come hangout for a few days let me know

Apr 09, 2014 at 09:38 PM
TTLKurtis
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · 2nd Needed July 4th weekend CLEVELAND

I could do it... Will be shooting a wedding in Greenwich CT on July 1-2 and could just stay a day or two in NYC then fly to there instead of home. Would be an interesting week of traveling for weddings

I was hoping for a rooftop nyc July 4 wedding but that hasn't panned out yet.

Apr 09, 2014 at 10:17 PM
SGallant
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · 2nd Needed July 4th weekend CLEVELAND

TTLKurtis wrote:
I could do it... Will be shooting a wedding in Greenwich CT on July 1-2 and could just stay a day or two in NYC then fly to there instead of home. Would be an interesting week of traveling for weddings

I was hoping for a rooftop nyc July 4 wedding but that hasn't panned out yet.

Rooftop NYC, July 4th? You would melt.

Apr 09, 2014 at 10:31 PM
TTLKurtis
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · 2nd Needed July 4th weekend CLEVELAND

SGallant wrote:
Rooftop NYC, July 4th? You would melt.

Evening reception you dope lol. Fireworks. City lights. Not rooftop ceremony that would be awful in summer.

Apr 09, 2014 at 11:26 PM
SGallant
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · 2nd Needed July 4th weekend CLEVELAND

TTLKurtis wrote:
Evening reception you dope lol. Fireworks. City lights. Not rooftop ceremony that would be awful in summer.

Wow dude, you sure can write the epic fairy tale wedding now can't ya? I will take one of those too!

Apr 10, 2014 at 11:24 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.