Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Hendrik, Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

Lightroom Mobile

chez
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #1 · p.3 #1 · Lightroom Mobile

butchM wrote:
I agree ... there is good reason some apps are "free" ...

I have many apps on my iPhone that were free. I bet if you could get your hands on LR mobile, you would. I get the feeling of a little sour grapes coming out.

May 16, 2014 at 01:35 AM
butchM
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #2 · p.3 #2 · Lightroom Mobile

chez wrote:
I have many apps on my iPhone that were free. I bet if you could get your hands on LR mobile, you would. I get the feeling of a little sour grapes coming out.

Nothing could be further from the truth ... no envy here ... I routinely complete and deliver many assignments ... sports coverage, spot news and enterprise shots using my iPad instead of a laptop when it will suffice ... have been doing so for over three years ... using apps that actually can complete the tasks ... long before Adobe ever embraced a Lr app for tablets ... and I wasn't afraid to pay for them ... just don't think I should have to "rent" them ...

It's a much better system ... developer presents an app ... prospective users evaluate and determine if the app is worthy of investment before they pay for them ... instead of blindly accepting whatever comes down the pipe and deeming it pure perfection.

It's called the merit system.

May 16, 2014 at 02:57 AM
chez
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.3 #3 · p.3 #3 · Lightroom Mobile

butchM wrote:
Nothing could be further from the truth ... no envy here ... I routinely complete and deliver many assignments ... sports coverage, spot news and enterprise shots using my iPad instead of a laptop when it will suffice ... have been doing so for over three years ... using apps that actually can complete the tasks ... long before Adobe ever embraced a Lr app for tablets ... and I wasn't afraid to pay for them ... just don't think I should have to "rent" them ...

It's a much better system ... developer presents an app ... prospective users evaluate
...Show more

Where did I say it was pure perfection. I said it was limited in application, but a good start for v1, but I am waiting for future versions.

Please refrain from posting things I have not said. Thank You.

And for someone not interested in the mobile LR...funny you are so active in this thread.

May 16, 2014 at 04:01 AM
butchM
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.3 #4 · p.3 #4 · Lightroom Mobile

chez wrote:
Where did I say it was pure perfection. I said it was limited in application, but a good start for v1, but I am waiting for future versions.

Please refrain from posting things I have not said. Thank You.

And for someone not interested in the mobile LR...funny you are so active in this thread.

You seem to have a propensity for committing exactly the offenses which you accuse others of doing.

First, I never shared that you stated that Lr mobile was anything ... just summarizing your stated POV on Adobe offerings in general.

Secondly ... I NEVER stated I wasn't interested in Lr mobile ... you only choose to think I am not. Unlike you, I am open to discovery of new tools ... I have no blind loyalty to a singular source. Though I do ... and always will ... choose to evaluate options before adopting them ... rather than gamble or speculate on what will be ... or when it will arrive in a condition of benefit to me.

May 16, 2014 at 05:01 AM
1       2      
       end

FM Forums | Post-processing & Printing | Join Upload & Sell

1       2      
       end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password