Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Abandoned gas factory pt3

beavens
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Abandoned gas factory pt3

A handful more.

Thanks for looking!

Jeff

Apr 06, 2014 at 05:50 AM
Bob Jarman
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · Abandoned gas factory pt3

Wonderful images, site is the holy grail for grunge and urban decay! It's a gas

Best,

Bob

Apr 06, 2014 at 01:47 PM
beavens
• • •
p.1 #3 · Abandoned gas factory pt3

Thanks, Bob!

The site is really just loaded with greatness. It's definitely going to be somewhere that I head back to often!

Cheers,

Jeff

Apr 06, 2014 at 02:03 PM
RustyBug
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · Abandoned gas factory pt3

Diggin' the gears in the first one ... would like to see something with them as more of the subject. I might crop just below the beam and trim some of the left side on this one to rebalance / reweight the graffiti with the gears. I realize that the expanse of the space is intimated a bit by the inclusion of the overhead, but I don't think it makes the image as much as the interplay of the graffiti and the gears.

The second one ... pretty sweet shot of "nothing". The radiance is almost soothing. I could see this one as commercial decor for its mood response moreover than the subject matter itself.

Apr 08, 2014 at 06:15 AM
beavens
• • •
p.1 #5 · Abandoned gas factory pt3

Kent,

Good observation - I liked the brick detailing, feeling of expanse and the leading line of the beam, but your crop really brings the more interesting parts of the picture forward.

Ha! That's pretty much what I was thinking when I took the shot. I saw this wonderfully soft piece of light on the wall and how it put some nice shadows along with the lines that were already there and figured it would at least LOOK pretty.

Thanks for the replies!

Jeff

Apr 08, 2014 at 11:59 AM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password