New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Kya

Todd A

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Kya

Hey, y'all. Don't know if anyone on FM will remember me, but I used to hang out here some. It's been about three or four years since I left, I guess. Not much has changed for me. Well, I have a granddaughter now, as you can see below. My oldest son, at 16, decided to jump out of the gate a little early. But other than that, I'm the same old guy taking the same dull pics, maybe hitting his focus a little less often.

I've fallen dreadfully out of touch with current gear offerings, and thought maybe I'd benefit from popping in now and then to bring myself up to speed, so I rejoined. What's new around here? I hope everyone's well.

http://tea-personal.s3.amazonaws.com/kids/kya/kya_040514_fm.jpg

Apr 05, 2014 at 10:36 PM
coreybell
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Kya

Welcome back!! Still very helpful and a wealth of knowledge her at F.M.
I too have recently become a grandfather,, it's great!!!
Nice set of your Granddaughter. To me on my cheapo laptop, her right side looks a little hot?

Apr 05, 2014 at 10:47 PM
James R
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Kya

Cute kid. That Grandfather stuff takes money out of the gear budget. Welcome back.

Apr 06, 2014 at 12:09 AM
Todd A

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Kya

Thanks, guys.

Corey, they may well be hot. My old grandpa eyes are going south, and I'm not nearly as attentive to monitor calibration as I used to be. At any rate, I didn't do much processing here, as these were grabbed in pretty poor lighting to begin with. Kya doesn't love having me photograph her, so I take what I can get.

Apr 06, 2014 at 12:16 AM
MikeW
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Kya

look fine to me...cutie

Apr 06, 2014 at 12:51 AM
Zichar
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Kya

Hmm I'm guessing the first two are with the Zeiss and the last with the Nikon because if you compare the oof zones on the top left you'd notice that the micro-contrast ... oh who am I kidding, welcome back Todd! You've been missed

Apr 06, 2014 at 01:59 AM
Todd A

p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Kya

BwaHaahaha! It appears I haven't been completely forgotten.

I don't mess around with such comparisons anymore...no time these days. I just shoot all Zeiss.

Apr 06, 2014 at 06:11 AM
coreybell
• • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Kya

Sorry Grandpa. these are alot better looking on my desktop. Sorry for the confusion,, I'll blame it on my readers

Apr 06, 2014 at 09:54 AM

FM Forums | Nikon Forum | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.