Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

FM Forum Rules
Wedding Resource List

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · At last, a meaningful, specific question from me - posing hands/arms/legs

form
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · At last, a meaningful, specific question from me - posing hands/arms/legs

Women's hands, men's hands, and arms. I'm tired of being terrible at posing them.

When you are working with a bride and she's not sure how to put her hands....

1. When you want her to grab her dress or veil, what kind of instructions do you give, AND what kind of finger positioning seems to look the best?

2. When men and women put hands around the other's head or on their shoulder or wherever, what general instructions do you suggest for hand position, AND what kind of position seems to look the best for most (maybe not all) people?

3. When working with hands, arms, as well as legs for general poses, what basic instructions do you give, AND what do you consider when you try to get the hands/arms/legs worked out towards the best possible look? I'm talking about leading lines, graceful lines, proportion, balance, etc...

4. When working solo with women's posing and they don't have many props to use besides their own attire, how do you find effective variety and variation in posing them?

Apr 02, 2014 at 01:25 PM
Nikon_14
• • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · At last, a meaningful, specific question from me - posing hands/arms/legs

form wrote2. When men and women put hands around the other's head or on their shoulder or wherever, what general instructions do you suggest for hand position, AND what kind of position seems to look the best for most (maybe not all) people?

His hands go on her biceps to hide flab.

Apr 02, 2014 at 01:29 PM
Scott Mosher
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · At last, a meaningful, specific question from me - posing hands/arms/legs

For girls, if it bends, bend it

Apr 02, 2014 at 01:47 PM
JakAHearts
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · At last, a meaningful, specific question from me - posing hands/arms/legs

Seriously. I probably sound like a broken record but if you dont own this book - BUY THIS BOOK then you need to get it today.

He also has this one coming out only about posing. I imagine it will be amazing as well. Picture Perfect Posing

Apr 02, 2014 at 06:21 PM
zalle

p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · At last, a meaningful, specific question from me - posing hands/arms/legs

Never put his hands over hers

Apr 06, 2014 at 07:19 AM
bayvillian
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · At last, a meaningful, specific question from me - posing hands/arms/legs

I just got the picture perfect posing so far its a great read.

Apr 06, 2014 at 08:45 AM

FM Forums | Wedding Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.