New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Our golden

Herb
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Our golden

His name is Romeo and he is a little guy in a fur suit. He loves his toys and he loves snow.

© Herb 2014

Babies and snow...perfect combination....

Apr 01, 2014 at 08:52 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Our golden

Nice, Herb! We have a Golden that we rescued that's just a year old now, a lot of fun! Love all the snow on your Golden's face! :-)

Apr 01, 2014 at 10:20 PM
Herb
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Our golden

Thanks. He likes to go out and plow snow with his nose. Usually comes in the house afterwards with snow all over his face and nose.

He thinks he is a human and we don't dare tell him he isn't. When we leave in the morning to go to work and he has figured out that he isn't going he gets a real pouty face and goes into his fort and sulks. Really pathetic in the morning.

friscoron wrote:
Nice, Herb! We have a Golden that we rescued that's just a year old now, a lot of fun! Love all the snow on your Golden's face! :-)

Apr 01, 2014 at 10:31 PM
muddy4x4

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Our golden

Love it! Reminds me of a dog I had when I was a little kid. Thanks!

Apr 02, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Genes Home
• • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Our golden

Wonderful shot.........obviously fun being had by all (even the photographer!).

I am nominally a German Shepherd guy, but a few years ago I fostered a goldie puppy to get her out of a last ditch situation...first she melted the heart of my 11 year old dominant girl, then my boys, then me.....six weeks later I almost couldn't give her up, and am sure I badgered the adoptive family past all reason by calling them monthly for nearly a year, just to make sure she was doing ok.

So thanks for the post and reviving the memories.

Gene

Apr 02, 2014 at 01:47 PM
Squirrely Eyed
• • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Our golden

Nice shot and that's a good looking golden. Goldens are great dogs!

Apr 02, 2014 at 04:55 PM
Herb
• • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Our golden

This is my 5th golden....and by far he is one of the best behaved of all of them. When we travel he goes to one of two families that care for him like he was theirs! I came home from working in Michigan one week and asked my wife where Romeo was....he said that the family with two little girls wanted to borrow him for the weekend so they could get their golden fix. Needless to say we now have an understanding that we don't loan Romeo out unless we are going on a trip....he is a member of the family and never ceases to amaze me with his good nature. The family like him because of that and the fact that the little girls can have something in their hand eating or a bowl and Romeo will not try to get it.....it must be offered to him and even then you could pull it back no problem.

I have stuck steak in his mouth and pulled it back out without any reaction.....he is that well behaved.....

Genes Home wrote:
Wonderful shot.........obviously fun being had by all (even the photographer!).

I am nominally a German Shepherd guy, but a few years ago I fostered a goldie puppy to get her out of a last ditch situation...first she melted the heart of my 11 year old dominant girl, then my boys, then me.....six weeks later I almost couldn't give her up, and am sure I badgered the adoptive family past all reason by calling them monthly for nearly a year, just to make sure she was doing ok.

So thanks for the post and reviving the memories.

Gene

Apr 02, 2014 at 05:09 PM
Jenxy

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Our golden

Great shot

Apr 03, 2014 at 12:03 AM
konosael1964

[X]
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Our golden

romeo romeooo..... I Love G retrievers

Apr 06, 2014 at 06:09 AM
elliotkramer
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · Our golden

Nice dog. I'm not too fond of the shot. Looks like his eyes are absent on my computer. The eyes are everything, you need light in the eyes.

Apr 06, 2014 at 11:26 AM
YonathanZ
• •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · Our golden

I agree. Without catch lights, the eyes look like black holes.
A fine shot otherwise.
elliotkramer wrote:
Nice dog. I'm not too fond of the shot. Looks like his eyes are absent on my computer. The eyes are everything, you need light in the eyes.

Apr 06, 2014 at 02:33 PM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.