Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

Unusual plant

sjordan93436
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Unusual plant

I grow artichokes and look for new varieties. This is my newest I call it my Easter Egg Artichoke. The colors may seem over the top, but that is due to the lighting and proprietary treatment. No GMO. I fertilize with hydronium enfused with positrons and neutrinos. The lighting is a special UV LED. The camera has its IR filter removed. That with polarizing filter cause extreme colors.

I modified my Canon 5d2 to remove the IR filter and modify the sensor to allow swings. With a tilt and shift lens and a swing back, wow consider the possibilities.

I used a special hue saturation luminance filter from a beta plugin. It has a 3D interface.

Steve Jordan 2014

Apr 02, 2014 at 01:50 AM
Easy Money

Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Unusual plant

Definitely something I haven't seen before!

Apr 02, 2014 at 04:30 AM
beavens
• • •
p.1 #3 · Unusual plant

Very neat shot!

The crop was throwing me off a bit, so I tweaked it slightly.

A little clarity/sharpness might help.

Conversely, going super-soft with the look could also be really neat with all those colors smudging into each other.

How does it taste?

Cheers,

Jeff

Apr 02, 2014 at 01:55 PM
sbeme
• • • • • •
p.1 #4 · Unusual plant

April Fools' ?

Apr 02, 2014 at 02:00 PM
sjordan93436
• •
p.1 #5 · Unusual plant

Cropping good idea. Same with sharpening. It tastes great, but alas it is all green. The other colors were courtesy photoshop.

April fools? But of course. I tired a red, white, and blue, but the white never looked right. You might say the blue and yellow look unnatural also.

Apr 02, 2014 at 02:33 PM

FM Forums | Photo Critique | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Retrive password