Deadline: August 20th noon UTC/GMT

WA Rules ยท Current entries

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · #599 Glass jugs

rjs14
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · #599 Glass jugs

Beautiful entries this week! Here is my offering. Best of luck all.

Apr 01, 2014 at 08:39 PM
grey goat

p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · #599 Glass jugs

I really like the quiet air of this image, and how the light, shadows the the amber and red jugs lead the eye gently from the upper right diagonally to the lower left. The way that the different sizes and shapes of the jugs plays with the light, especially the image of the window, is intriguing, too.

Beautiful, rjs14.

Apr 02, 2014 at 02:07 PM
rjs14
• • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · #599 Glass jugs

grey goat wrote:
I really like the quiet air of this image, and how the light, shadows the the amber and red jugs lead the eye gently from the upper right diagonally to the lower left. The way that the different sizes and shapes of the jugs plays with the light, especially the image of the window, is intriguing, too.

Beautiful, rjs14.

Hello grey goat. Thank you for the very thoughtful comment! I really appreciate it!! Good luck to you this week!

Ryan

Apr 02, 2014 at 03:28 PM
rjs14
• • •
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · #599 Glass jugs

grey goat wrote:

Beautiful, rjs14.

Hello grey goat. Thank you for the very thoughtful comment! I really appreciate it!! Good luck to you this week!

Ryan

Apr 02, 2014 at 03:28 PM

FM Forums | Weekly Assignments | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.