Upload & Sell: On
OK, so the camera sounds like a mess. And maybe that has something to do with the range of exposures, errors above.
Shifting to compositions:
Keep in mind I am hardly a portrait photographer and others are much better to address posing.
1. Very cute. She appears a bit awkwardly posed with the legs out to one side, tension on her hands. Nonetheless I think the immediacy of her expression wins out. I dont think the area beneath the bench offers anything, so I might crop to the bottom of the bench, then take some from the right, less from the left to rebalance the image.
2. Very nice, wistful, evocative. Consider cropping from bottom and right to bring the diagonal line right into the corner.
3. Awkward pose, does not appear relaxed. Hard to do with a kid aware of the camera. One of the reasons I gravitate towards candids.
4. Again, strange pose. Bent at the waist pointing one directions, but then the legs, knees seem to be trying to recover balance.
5. Interesting image.Pose seems a bit more relaxed and the play of light is interesting. I think BW was a good choice.
I would await others suggestions on how to pose kids, but concentrate on having the camera out and ready while your daughter is playing, or distracted by her mother, a friend, a dog, a balloon. Yes, and watch for extraneous background items like mailboxes, branches from the head, etc. Mistakes we all make.