end

Archive 2014 · Park with a view

Martin Good
• • • • • • •
[X]
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Park with a view

Shasoc wrote:
Those mountain look familiar to me
Hi Martin! Thanks for posting these beautiful images. Looks like a great day to go to the park and do some shooting.
You did great on the IF shots. All look properly focused and with beautiful colors.
The calm water gives a sense of peace and tranquility
Socrate

Hi Socrate,
I often think of you when I take photo of the Alps
Thanks for your kind and considered comments as always.
Martin

Mar 31, 2014 at 04:44 PM
Martin Good
• • • • • • •
[X]
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Park with a view

kmunroe wrote:
very nice IFs Martin.. i like your landscapes also

Thanks Ken!
Martin

Mar 31, 2014 at 04:45 PM
Tim Kuhn
• • • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Park with a view

It has been a while since you have offered us a visit to your park Martin, this is a much needed and much appreciated refresher

Sometimes I open a post and it's the same old thing, other times something new catches my eye, this time your well presented views slowed me down a bit and encouraged me to take more time to view and think about them. Love the opener, the inclusion of the chestnut tree is a wonderful addition to the shot. I do like the tighter shot of the Alps, what a view! The birds are all nicely presented, great job grabbing the speeding mergie, those guys are fast. I love the wing droop look of 6. The closer is a fitting end to a nice warm and welcoming post.

You do live in a beautiful place Martin, thanks for sharing some urban sights, all well photographed, with us once again.

Tim

Mar 31, 2014 at 04:48 PM
       end

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

end

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.