FM Forum Rules
Landscape Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · Yosemite, no snow!

nugeny
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · Yosemite, no snow!

No it is not China nor Vietnam's Halong bay, this is Yosemite!

Mar 29, 2014 at 09:13 PM
Dustin Gent
• • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · Yosemite, no snow!

i like the comp and colors - still have dust bunnies I had a 1Ds for several years, and spend at least 30 minutes on each photo, so I have a keen eye for this stuff

Mar 29, 2014 at 09:31 PM
nugeny
• • • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · Yosemite, no snow!

Dustin Gent wrote:
i like the comp and colors - still have dust bunnies I had a 1Ds for several years, and spend at least 30 minutes on each photo, so I have a keen eye for this stuff

I love D3. I had it, I sold it after D4. But than I sold D4 and bought "my" D3 back. The only weakness is it has no sensor cleaner. I would spend my time to do it only when I decide to print big..

Mar 29, 2014 at 10:24 PM
cef19335

p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · Yosemite, no snow!

beautiful

ted

Mar 30, 2014 at 01:22 AM
JimFox
• • • • • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · Yosemite, no snow!

nugeny wrote:
I love D3. I had it, I sold it after D4. But than I sold D4 and bought "my" D3 back. The only weakness is it has no sensor cleaner. I would spend my time to do it only when I decide to print big..

Hey Bob,

Even with the built in sensor cleaner one has to clean the sensor. So it's not really a weakness for a camera not to have a sensor cleaner. The best plan is to just inspect and then clean your camera sensors. It's not hard at all, I would encourage you to learn how to do it yourself.

The D800 has a built in sensor cleaner and I still need to clean the sensor several times a month. It's just part of being a photographer today with DSLR's.

Jim

Mar 30, 2014 at 01:56 AM
nugeny
• • • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · Yosemite, no snow!

JimFox wrote:
Hey Bob,

Even with the built in sensor cleaner one has to clean the sensor. So it's not really a weakness for a camera not to have a sensor cleaner. The best plan is to just inspect and then clean your camera sensors. It's not hard at all, I would encourage you to learn how to do it yourself.

The D800 has a built in sensor cleaner and I still need to clean the sensor several times a month. It's just part of being a photographer today with DSLR's.

Jim

I always clean the sensors myself, but there is no way to keep D3sensor really clean. D800e on the other hand rarely needs my direct intervention. I just program it to clean every time it is turned on or off . But " I still need to clean the sensor several times a month. " Is that overdoing it?

Mar 30, 2014 at 10:12 AM
jkjod
• •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · Yosemite, no snow!

Going to Yosemite this June, can't wait

Mar 30, 2014 at 10:48 AM
nugeny
• • • • •
p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · Yosemite, no snow!

jkjod wrote:
Going to Yosemite this June, can't wait

Be sure to be there end April/Beginning May

Mar 30, 2014 at 01:07 PM
RoamingPhoto

p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · Yosemite, no snow!

Maybe put the tree off center?

Mar 31, 2014 at 02:32 PM

FM Forums | Landscape Photographer | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.