Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username  

New fredmiranda.com Mobile Site
  New Feature: SMS Notification alert
  New Feature: Buy & Sell Watchlist

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

Archive 2014 · My better half at Neuschwanstein castle in the Bavarian Mountains of Ger...

Herb
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · p.1 #1 · My better half at Neuschwanstein castle in the Bavarian Mountains of Germany

We travel all over the place and this was a photo in the town near Neuschwanstein. For those that don't know what this castle looks like, I have included a shot of the castle.

© Herb 2014

We were having fun like we always do!

© Herb 2014

Castle Neuschwanstein

© Herb 2014

From the mountain next to Neuschwanstein, had to hike up to get this shot...

Mar 29, 2014 at 01:28 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #2 · p.1 #2 · My better half at Neuschwanstein castle in the Bavarian Mountains of Germany

NIce! No water falls shot? Can you imagine living in a place like that?!

Mar 29, 2014 at 02:46 PM
Herb
• • • •
p.1 #3 · p.1 #3 · My better half at Neuschwanstein castle in the Bavarian Mountains of Germany

friscoron wrote:

© Herb 2014

Water falls like this?

© Herb 2014

From the bridge looking down across from the castle. Crazy Ludwig liked this area with the falls looking at the castle.

Mar 29, 2014 at 03:11 PM
Jim Rickards
• • • • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · p.1 #4 · My better half at Neuschwanstein castle in the Bavarian Mountains of Germany

Nice work. This near where I live. You should have stopped by for a beer. Did you also visit Ludwig's other castles? Linderhof is very close to where I live. I often bike there in the summer.

Mar 29, 2014 at 03:21 PM
Herb
• • • •
p.1 #5 · p.1 #5 · My better half at Neuschwanstein castle in the Bavarian Mountains of Germany

He certainly had money to spend....but is that why he died in waist high lake waters? Spending all the families money on 3 places simultaneously!

friscoron wrote:

© Herb 2014

Herrenchiemsee Palace in Bavaria, another of Mad King Ludwig's, you have to get here by boat, an island in a rather large lake.

Mar 29, 2014 at 03:25 PM
Herb
• • • •
p.1 #6 · p.1 #6 · My better half at Neuschwanstein castle in the Bavarian Mountains of Germany

Jim, we have not been to Linderhof, that is still on our list! We will for sure contact you when we are in the area!

Jim Rickards wrote:
Nice work. This near where I live. You should have stopped by for a beer. Did you also visit Ludwig's other castles? Linderhof is very close to where I live. I often bike there in the summer.

Mar 29, 2014 at 03:27 PM
friscoron
• • • • •
p.1 #7 · p.1 #7 · My better half at Neuschwanstein castle in the Bavarian Mountains of Germany

Herb wrote:

yep, forget that lake. If I lived there in relative privacy back in the mid to late 1800s, that would be my waterhole for swimming!

Mar 29, 2014 at 03:47 PM
Ogrinz

p.1 #8 · p.1 #8 · My better half at Neuschwanstein castle in the Bavarian Mountains of Germany

One day I will make it to Europe and photograph all their great architecture. Awesome castle, too bad it was under repair/renovation when you were there.

Mar 30, 2014 at 02:08 AM
ICE B1
• •
p.1 #9 · p.1 #9 · My better half at Neuschwanstein castle in the Bavarian Mountains of Germany

Think about the amazing undertaking building an edifice such as that was in its day. It absolutely couldn't be done like that today. What gorgeous places they are. Thanks for sharing these!

Mar 30, 2014 at 08:11 AM
film_4ever
• • •
p.1 #10 · p.1 #10 · My better half at Neuschwanstein castle in the Bavarian Mountains of Germany

Why is it that every time you try to take a photo of one of Europe's iconic structures there's always renovation going on? When I was at Neuschwanstein about five years ago there was scaffolding erected. When I was at Versailles scaffolding. When I was at Notre Dame scaffolding !!!!
Doesn't Europe know I'm coming to town and to get things all tidied before I get there?? Unbelievable.

Mar 30, 2014 at 11:32 AM
film_4ever
• • •
p.1 #11 · p.1 #11 · My better half at Neuschwanstein castle in the Bavarian Mountains of Germany

double post

Mar 30, 2014 at 11:32 AM

FM Forums | People Photography | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username       Or Reset password

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.