Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
Username   Password

FM Forum Rules
Nature & Wildlife Posting Guidelines

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

3              5       6       end

Long time no see! (20)

Michael Rucci
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.2 #1 · p.2 #1 · Long time no see! (20)

Good to see your images again Conrad always enjoyed the views I was sad to hear your story but instead of letting other people write it you took the pen and are doing it yourself.Bravo Their are a # of lessons for all to be learned here I look forward to seeing more

Mar 23, 2014 at 02:14 PM
troylim
• • • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.2 #2 · p.2 #2 · Long time no see! (20)

Welcome back brother. Looking forward to shooting with you again when you come to Florida.

Mar 23, 2014 at 02:23 PM
kmunroe
• • • • • • •
p.2 #3 · p.2 #3 · Long time no see! (20)

excellent set Conrad.. to many favorites to list

Mar 23, 2014 at 02:27 PM
birdied
• • • • • • •
p.2 #4 · p.2 #4 · Long time no see! (20)

You have been missed ! Welcome back Conrad. So very sorry for the troubles and trials.
What a marvelous set. No favorites, just enjoying them all . Looking forward to what your new adventures bring.

Birdie

Mar 23, 2014 at 02:35 PM
Jim8EL
• • •
p.2 #5 · p.2 #5 · Long time no see! (20)

Conrad great to see you back. I've wondered where you were. Your posts and willingness to help others is a huge asset to the forums and I for one am thrilled to see your excellent work again.

BTW another great set, right in keeping with what has come to be expected of your work. You haven't missed a beat. Be seeing you around buddy.

Jim

Mar 23, 2014 at 02:42 PM
jdc562
• • •
p.2 #6 · p.2 #6 · Long time no see! (20)

Hey Conrad, glad to see you back! Don't think of it as starting from scratch, but continuing from a highly skilled level you achieved in just 5 years--as evidenced by the great images in this post. Hope to see you in the desert some time--you definitely have the vehicle for it (if you don't mind getting it covered with red dust).
---John

Mar 23, 2014 at 02:44 PM
coreybell
• •
p.2 #7 · p.2 #7 · Long time no see! (20)

Welcome back Conrad.

Mar 23, 2014 at 02:52 PM
sdgnh
• • • •
p.2 #8 · p.2 #8 · Long time no see! (20)

Conrad, what a devastating experience! While reading your post, I was so sad to hear of your loss, and furious that those people did this. You are such a talented photographer, they have no idea what they robbed. It is great to hear that you are moving on and rebuilding those memories through your camera, as shown with this beautiful set of photos. I haven't been on this board too much this year, but hope to get back to it this summer when I retire. Also, thank you for posting the tutorial on LR. I am trying to learn LR5, and your tutorial was great! Enjoy your new travels!
Nancy

Mar 23, 2014 at 03:31 PM
marklankton
• • • •
p.2 #9 · p.2 #9 · Long time no see! (20)

Welcome back, Conrad. The average level here on N&W, which is always amazing, just racheted back up a click.
Mark

Mar 23, 2014 at 03:41 PM
canon.eos30d
• • • • •
p.2 #10 · p.2 #10 · Long time no see! (20)

Beautiful work, Conrad. I am glad that you are back.

- Tam

Mar 23, 2014 at 03:57 PM

Search in Used Dept. 

Gary Lee 44
• • • • •
p.2 #11 · p.2 #11 · Long time no see! (20)

Great to see you back Conrad. Missed you Buddy. What a bounce back for first showing. I know it want make you feel better, but, I lost about 30 years of scanned slides and film from being too lazy to put them on a disk. It took me about two years to scan them and computer virus took them. Wedding ,wildlife, family shots and all. I too stopped for a time. But Your back!!
Gary

Mar 23, 2014 at 04:47 PM
harshaj1
• • • • • •
p.2 #12 · p.2 #12 · Long time no see! (20)

Just got back home to see this amazing set. I am so glad to be part of your northern Minnesota excursion.
Harsha

Edited on Mar 24, 2014 at 10:50 AM · View previous versions

Mar 23, 2014 at 05:00 PM
Lil Judd
• • • • • •
p.2 #13 · p.2 #13 · Long time no see! (20)

Oh Conrad,

I'm so sorry and here I've been feeling bad over having lost one external HD with 1T of data.....

I did hear something about you having lost a lot. At least you haven't given up I wish you all the luck in the world with your new endeavors. Excellent set

Lil

Mar 23, 2014 at 05:02 PM
raymondjbarlow
• • • •
p.2 #14 · p.2 #14 · Long time no see! (20)

hey bro, glad your back in action, can't wait to shoot with you again, and see that big smile! Hope you get back up here again asap!!

Mar 23, 2014 at 05:12 PM
markdennis
• • •
p.2 #15 · p.2 #15 · Long time no see! (20)

Well, you are one reason why I am more into this wildlife photography than ever before. Your images have been inspiring. They will be again. Glad you have picked yourself up after this fall.

Mark

Mar 23, 2014 at 05:47 PM
sritri
• • • •
p.2 #16 · p.2 #16 · Long time no see! (20)

Where's my city Mr. Conrad ? I need answers!

Great set! Double :thumbs:

Mar 23, 2014 at 05:51 PM
jp80mc

p.2 #17 · p.2 #17 · Long time no see! (20)

Hi Conrad

Although I am late to the thread,but I've been watching your state of the art photo works for quite of the time,it is impressive and stunning!

Sorry to hear all those bad things happened to you,hope you can recharge and keep it rolling,you are my inspiration.

BR
DAVID

Mar 23, 2014 at 05:51 PM
mallardg500
• • • •
p.2 #18 · p.2 #18 · Long time no see! (20)

Awesome set bro!
Welcome back!!

Mar 23, 2014 at 05:57 PM
Howard Kearley
• • • • •
p.2 #19 · p.2 #19 · Long time no see! (20)

glad you are back Conrad, so sorry to hear what happened.
Blank canvas now for you start showing your talents, go for it!

beautiful shots.

Howard

Mar 23, 2014 at 06:07 PM
Adam612

p.2 #20 · p.2 #20 · Long time no see! (20)

That really sucks that you lost all those images and equipment. I can only imagine the feeling of losing the product of so much time and effort. I think I would rather lose a supertele and camera than my hard drives.

You have some of the most impressive avian photos out there. I'm glad to hear you're rebuilding and look forward to seeing more of your work. At least thieves can't take talent. Best of luck to you.

Mar 23, 2014 at 06:48 PM

FM Forums | Nature & Wildlife | Join Upload & Sell

You are not logged in. Login or Register

Username   Password    Reset password